Chapter 14

Gyeong Shim's P.O.V.

I am standing waiting for the bus to came, its seven o' clock in the morning. Drinking my coffee, I breath out the warmth of it. I saw V walking and he stop in his tracks to greet me. "You're my girlfriend's friend right?" He did a rectangular smile, that surely melt my heart. I cant help but smile back, 'he is handso-- no, perfect'.  "Are you guys, a thing now?" I asked, he smiled he is so happy I can tell. "Yea, actually it just happened yesterday." I just nodded my head in understanding, I then felt a water droplets on my skin, I looked up and it started raining. I felt a hat on my head, and saw V smiled at me. "Im sorry, but I have to go to y/n just give back the hat to me, or to my girlfriend." With a one last smile he left...

I can see why you like him y/n, he is one of a kind, and that is what I like...

End of Gyeong Shim's P.O.V.

Your P.O.V.

I felt the rain on my uniform but then I saw a coat on me, I looked at the man who is holding it to cover my body. A rectangular smile came in my view. "I saw your friend while I was walking to your house. She is waiting a bus, and I gave my hat to her, so that rain wont wet her. I know she is your bestfriend, and thats why I help her." I smiled at him, "Thank you" it was genuine, I dont feel any jealousy when it comes to my bestfriend. Why would I be jeslous when its Gyeong shim, whom I trust. And I thanked V for being a honest man. "Ofcourse, your friends are my friends, and if you will ever have an enemy, just tell their name. And just leave it to me." He winked, when I heard that I remembered he can take souls just by saying their name three times. I gasped and I heard him chukle. "You know I will do anything for you, even being wet by the rain" he said and I gasped and put the on him as well, to cover the both of us. He smiled and I felt a kissed on my cheek "I'll just dry myself later, and thank you." I felt myself blush, "Are you ready?" He asked and we both started to run through the rain, we both chuckled after the long run. We are now in the campus, and the rain stops. I stand infront of him, and get my towel and wipe his wet hair, he smiled. 'Who cares if this is PDA'  the bell rung, and I felt a quick peck on my lip. "See you later" he smiled "I love you" he added, and hugged me. "I love you too" I answered with that he pulled back with a smile before leaving.

Gyeong Shim's P.O.V.

I saw y/n getting inside with a smile on her face, and that means she is with V. I sighed, I got infront of her when she came inside of the room, I gave the hat "Actually your boyfriend gave his hat to me earlier, for me not to get wet." I said 'you should be jealous y/n , Im pretty sure that boyfriend of yours wont tell it to you. No boyfriend wants to make their girlfriend jealous though, after this you will both fight. Im sorry but I am not your friend since the first time you met me. I just friended you because of Jungkook. And when I am finding a way to leave, because Jungkook passed away, V came and now I have reason to stay with you. But this time, I wont just stay with you to be with the guy I like. I've learned my lesson, and this time I will fight for what I want.' She smiled 'she smiled?'  "He told me earlier" 'damn it'. She opened her palmed to get the hat, and I internally rolled my eyes. But outside I smiled, and she smiled back 'idiot, cant you see I am betraying you.'  "Lets go, take a seat." I said and she nodded and cling on my arm. 'Eww.' I just chuckled and we both sit beside each other.

End Of P.O.V.

Your P.O.V.

I notice the sudden change of Gyeong shim, 'does she like him?'  ''No, not my bestfriend, she wont like him, I believe in her. And I trust her.'  I just shrug off the thought and listened to the discussion.

"Our history tour at the museum, will be in the Monday okay?" The teacher reminded us.

After class, Gyeong shim and I both stood up to arrange our things.  I heard a knock on the door, I smiled knowing it is 'him.' "Hi V" Gyeong shim chimed with a happy smile on her face. She run up to him, and I saw him bowed a little. "Hey, V why did you came here." she is staring at his face, with a sly smile on her face. V stared at me, "I am here for you." He is focused on me, "I prepared a movie, for a movie date tonight." He looked at me, only me. I watched Gyeong shim, movements 'this is not her.' "Hey, can I join?" She looked back at me, and before I answered her. V already spoke "I  prepare it only for you" He says looking at me, and I saw Gyeong shim looked at him. "Cant I?" She became all pouty, 'okay, thats it.'  I came near V and he already interlock his fingers with mine. "Sorry Gyeong Shim, but it is only for y/n, we have to go. Excuse us" with that he took me away from her, holding my hand. I looked back and saw Gyeong shim with a glare, I smiled at her. 'I won' that kind of smile, that makes her frustrated.  "End your friendship with her, she is not a real friend and she is not good for you. Those kind of people will just pull you down" I chuckled "No one, can pull me down my love" he chuckled and cupped my face. "I know you are strong girl, but I wont let her hurt you. And its only you, whom I love and I want." He said looking straight into my eyes. "I know" I then felt a kissed on my head. "I love you" he hugged me "Love you too" I hugged back and smiled.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Sometimes we never expect our most trusted person, will be our best enemy.

Not all people who are kind to you, are real maybe some are just being kind just to pull you down...

Anyways  hope you give a star, and follow thnks for reading!
See you on the next chap!
Byeii💜

-Unknown_Quinn