Chapter 2

"Lets go on a date now, shall we?"

♡♡♡

Arms crossed over my chest, I pout when suddenly I remember Jungkook. "Missing my friend?" The guy, who I just met at the cafe teased me. "Are we even close?" I rolled my eyes, and he just chuckled. 'This boy really knows how to annoy someone huh?'. "Look, we're not that close, and I dont even know your name" I sighed and he just kept smiling, "You really have an attitude, dont yah?" I sighed once again and ruffled my hair in annoyance, "only to those strangers, who are naughty as you." He chuckled "Well, miss I believe that is being naughty, is one of my asset" he says proudly, I pouted "Ohh~ too sad, you're not even my type" I said in the way to annoy him, but instead he just smiled once again. 'Ugh, is this guy even know the word 'annoy' means?'. "But what if you fall for me?" His face come closer, and he bended to reach my face. I tssk. "As if, why am I your type?" I asked, I saw he was taken a back from my question. "Silence means yes" I smiled, and started to walk "I just didnt answer, it doesnt mean your type.!" He said defending himself, I just keep smiling with a smile on my face. 'Guess, dating with this guy will not be boring as I expected.'..

We walked together around the park in silence, and I try to break the silence, "You want some ice cream?" I asked, and his face brighten up. 'Cute, wait what?!'. He nodded his head, with a rectangular smile. "Then go buy for yourself" I said earning a 'what-the-fuck- look from him'. I laughed at his face, and he just walked away, "Hey, wait up!" I followed him with a chuckle, he looks back with a playful glare and I just smiled. He stop on his tracks on the ice cream stall and I stand beside him, he bought one and start licking it. "You want some?" He asked with a smile, I nodded my head. "Then go buy yourself" he mimicked me with the same face I did earlier, and right now I am the one who is with the what the fuck look. He chuckled and bought another one for me, I started eating it and we both decided to sit at the nearest bench. "What is your name again?" I asked him, and he once again have that same reaction earlier, wondering his eyes around.

Taehyung's P.O.V.

I wandered my eyes around, wondering what I should name myself, I dont have a name though. Every grimreaper, does not have a name or anything, we all dont remember our past, and we all know that maybe we did a big sin, in our past that's why we are cursed to be a grim reaper. But some other people just volunteered to be one of us. Well, maybe they think our job is cool, like were just gonna say the name of the person three times, and then his or her soul will be taken away. But, it is not, it is not to be easy like us, like me. I am a cursed grim reaper, I dont have any identity or anything. It is hard to be like me, I cried everynight with unknown reason, and there is always an unbearable pain inside my heart. I am trapped within the darkness, with no hope of light, only if I found that girl's soul, I will be a human free of darkness. I swear I will cut her head off, after I caught her, they said she is the reason why I am being cursed like this. My thoughts were cut off when a hand suddenly appeared on my face waving infront of me. I then saw a gas station named 'V Fast' and an idea came up from my mind. "V" I looked at y/n, and she looked at me with a confuse look on her face. "V, is my name" and I have my own name now.

End of P.O.V.

Your P.O.V.

"V?" I asked once again, and he nodded his head I chuckled and licked my ice cream "Guess your parents, are to lazy thats why they give you a single lettered name." He shook his head, and his face is way serious. "I dont have them" he let out, and I was taken aback, curiosity took over me. "Are you one of Jungkook?" I asked 'shit wrong move y/n, Jung kook already told you that they hate it when someone asked them if they are a grim reaper, now he is mad, now he is so serious. Please dont kill me. Shit, I told him my name, he will just say it thrice then I'll be--' "You know what are we?" He asked amused and I nodded, he is serious until he answered "Yes" I just nodded my head. And silence awkwardness took over us. "You know what? I actually can see ghost ever since I was a kid, they even talk to me sometimes." I tried to break the awkwardness and he turned his face to me and his attention, wanting me to continue my story so I did. "One time, I accidentally looked at one of them, because I heard her voice, and when I saw her face I creep out she is vengeful soul I can see. And then she notice that I saw her, and she began to talk to me, every mimute and every second begging me to kill the man who cheated on her. Well, thank god Jungkook came, you know ghost are scarred of you guys." He nodded at my statement, "So, I think you guys are cool" I added with a smile on my face. "You mean, Jungkook is cool" he teased me once again, and this time I just chuckled.

After an hour dating with Taehyung, he insisted to walk me home. I thanked him, and got inside of my house with a smile plastered on my face..

Jungkook smiled widely, happiness is written from his face. A tree behind him, while he smiled leaves of cherry blossom fall on him. Suddenly an arrow was on his back to his chest, Jungkook kneeled down in pain, blood is all around his body, falling, falling.. His tears mixed with his own blood slowly falling on the ground. "Im sorry Ji won" was all he said before everything turns into black..

"Jungkook!" I shouted and tears fall from my eye after a nightmare, there is unbearable pain in my heart. I kept on crying, his face keep appearing in my mind, I lied down on my bed and curled up while I cried. The moment from the dream seems real to me, I hugged myself, fear and pain takes over me, until then I felt an arms slowly wrapping me, dark long sleeves are around me, he pulled me close and softly spoke "Its just a dream y/n" Jungkook once again came to save me, his warmth enveloping me, I cried on his chest, he just hugged me "Im here" he softly says, in a soothing way. Jungkook's warmth bring me back to a dreamland.

I woke up, with no Jungkook beside me, maybe its a dream. Or he just have to leave early. I stood up and go downstairs to get a drink from the fridge, and then I saw a note. "Sorry Y/n, urgent came up if there something will happen again. Just call my name, please know that I always hear you and I am here for you.。^‿^。 Love Gukie." I smiled 'guess that was not a dream afterall'.My cheeks immediately heat up, when the moment Jungkook hugged me earlier, came up to my mind, to my heart. Suddenly a cold wind surrounded my back, a different cold wind, a face then came close to letter and read it from my back. The guy with the pale spoke, in sarcasm "WOow so sweet, that even made my cheeks burnt" once again it is this stupid ghost, who is too lazy to move, he is just here sometimes in my couch sleeping or on my chair sleeping as well. I pretend not to hear him, and not see him getting a drink and I drink it. I am used to seeing ghost, and this guy doesnt scare me, he just sleep though or sometimes spoke in a sarcasm and mean way. His name is 'Yoon Gi' as I read it from the name tag he is wearing, he tssk when he saw my fridge empty. "Even lamb skewers, you dont have? You're fridge is so useless" he tssk in annoyance, after throwing his body on my couch and sleeping there.

"Lamb skewers my foot" I mumbled for him not to hear and continue my daily routine, getting ready for school.

Getting outside of my house a guy with a dark outfit and black hat on his head walks beside me. "Good morning~" the guy then talk, and I smiled it is Jungkook. "Good morning" I tiptoed and remove his hat, for him to be visible to humans, grim reapers like him become invisible when they are wearing their hats, but they can be seen if they are not wearing it. Jungkook chuckled "You dont wanna be called, crazy talking to a wind?" He asked when I remove his hat, "Oh yes, I dont, they cant think me to be crazy cause Im too beautiful to for it." I playfully flip my hair, and he just chuckled. Soon we arrive at the bus station. I stop in my tracks when he talk infront of th door of the bus. "I'll just stay here, you keep safe" he smiled and gave me a peck on my forehead. My heart fluttered, it warms up once again. I smiled with a tinted pink on my cheeks, I seated inside the bus, and sit beside the window, I saw him wearing his hat and he smiled. I smiled back waving my hand. Soon the bus, leave and I plug on my earphones, with a smile plastered on my face.

Walking down to the hallway, I saw everything in our room is a mess, everyone keeps yelling and shouting, while the others are crying. There is an unfamiliar wind, that is so cold, everyone feels col inside our room, and things are being lift by the wind.

But I can see her, the girl who keeps throwing things to all of my classmates, Im the only one who see her, hear her screams and shouts. Her eyes is dark red she is wearing a face mask, and her hair is cut into a mess her uniform is full of blood, she laughed when she saw me. She scared me to my bones, knees weakening while she keep coming close. I step backwards, I gasped when we are already on the rooftop, I cant believe what I saw, from where I am now. I cried in fear, she keeps coming close while laughing.

"Please someone, save me"

,◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

So, Taehyung or Jungkook?.
Actually best choice is Yoon Gi 😂..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ