Final Chapter

Jungkook weared his bonet, as his final thing to do before leaving, he sighed looking at the frame where you are and him are together smiling..

Making a final decision, he got his bag he just wanted a time alone to think and maybe to let you go. Making his way out, he ride his car and go to the subway, when he arrive there he cant hide his smile when all of his hyungs are there waiting for him. He hugged each one of them, "we will miss you bro" Taehyung says and tapped his back, Jungkook smiled and hugged his V hyung back. "You still cant cook properly though" Jin started gk nagged but Jungkook just chuckled it off "Cringey, but take care and... I will... yeah you know... miss you.." Yoongi looks away after saying those words Jungkook didnt hesitate to hugged him, and Yoongi hugged back slowly. Yoongi was never good at showing his emotion, but his eyes tells it all."Be back here, after thinking okay?" Namjoon ruffled the maknae hair, making him nod at his hyung. "Aigoo, Jungkookie" Hoseok faked cries and gave a kiss without touching his skin. Jungkook chuckled "Do you really have to leave though?" Jimin pouted and Jungkook nodded "I still need things to get out from my mind." Jungkook smiled at them, to be honest its you whom he waits for. He stayed there with his hyung for another 30 minutes because he knows you well, you always became late for 30 minutes when theres a meet up. But this time, he doesnt know if you will come or not. He waited for another five minutes but you were no where to be found  standing up, he felt his heart ache when he expected you to came but you never. Even you dont love him back though, is it hard to say just a single goodbye to your bestfriend for a long time? He thinks about that. "I have to go hyungs" he said and they all gave him a one last hug before he entered the train. He smiled at them, before they were gone, Jungkook seated beside a girl who seems busy reading a comic book. Typical Jungkook he never glance to any girls. Talk to them? That is a big NO for him. He just seated there quietly wearing his earpods, and then he felt a stare from his side, probably from the girl beside him. He just ignored it but minutes has passed and he can still feel that stare bringing his head from the side, the girl covered her face with the comic book. Jungkook sighed and looked away, after minutes he once again felt the stare "Seriou--?" He was about to get annoyed but his heart beat ten thousand times than before. "Annyeong Jungkook-ah" you smiled warmly at him, before shoving the comic book beside you, Jungkook says nothing and just stared at you. He was flustered and shocked to see you here "this is a just coincedence right?" Jungkook asked he dont want to expect that you will come with him. Because that expectation might hurt him again just like earlier. "I am here, because of you. You want to leave then I will come with you. Because I cant without you" You said simple but that makes Jungkook's heart beat like crazy. "Because.... I love..you and I want to be with you..." and that was all he need to hear, you felt his lips on yours, giving you a soft peck he rest his forehead on you. "Im sorry, I took to long" you said staring at him, and he just smiled holding your face "It was worth the wait" he says before giving you a soft kissed on your head and pulled you in his arms..

♥♥♥

You seated on a bench and waited for someone its been years when you came back here to Seoul.  Waiting for someone a big bike stopped infront of you, and he got off removing his helmet a rectangular smile appeared on his face. You smiled back and stood up to hugged him. "Hey, I missed you." Taehyung says hugging you back and you nodded "I missed you too." And Taehyung chuckled "My fangirls will surely hate you now." He says and you pulled away chuckling, he smiled before seating beside me. "Its been a long time" he says and you nodded "A long time, and you still have a woman to fuck?" And Taehyung laughed "I dont have any though, I just dressed like this I kinda get used to it." He says truthfully and you believed him. "Hows life?" You asked him and he looks away, "Good, I passed the exam and Im planning to be a trainee with Hoseok hyung" you eyes went wild "As in idol? Trainee idol?" and he nodded "Wah, I'll be your number one fan" you said and gave him a smile. He smiled back "probably you will do a fanchant." He joked and you ride it "Yea, Go! Taej--" your words cut off "jussi, Taejussi" he said softly caughting you off guard. "I actually remembered everything, the necklace, the letter, everything that I did for you. Our memories." And you went silent and he chuckled "hey, its okay its in the past, Im sorry if I didnt remember it sooner, but to be honest when I was a fboi I was interested in you. I was thinking what it would it feel if you were in my pants." He lied and joked to brought up the mood and he succeed your fist landed on his arm making him chuckle, and you chuckled as well. "It was nice meeting you, it was nice loving you. It was nice to be with you, and I am happy for you and Jungkook" this time he tells the truth and gave you a gentle smile. "It was nice being with you too Taehyung." 'My first love.' Taehyung smiled at you before you both hugged each other. Taehyung keft after an hour of talking, he stopped his bike when he is far enough from you. He remove his helmet and tears falls while he smiles. "You will be always in my heart my love. Sorry for letting you go I just  dont want you to be hurt again and I as well dont want to be hurt this is for better I really wished you the best. " he smiled while looking st the sky one last tear and he left, the ride was smooth and he horned his bike when he saw a familiar figure having fun with a man. "Oh hey Taehyung" Jennie smiled and waved at him. He gave her a 'Im happy for you smile' before going off again, Taehyung already forgive Jennie just like you forgive him when he messed up. As for the boys Jin already owned a restaurant with the love of his life, Namjoon? He became music producer with Yoongi. Hoseok became a succesful Idol with Taehyung ofcourse, while Jimin have his own studio and teaches the kids to dance. And as for Jungkook he became a teacher in arts for kids, you came and he smiled hugging you from the back.  Taehyung never regretted anything, he was happy you are happy, he is satisfied to have all of you in his life. He was happy...
And all of you live happy ever after...

-END

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

My thoughts:

First I want to thank you for reading this book, and I hope you like it. And Im sorry if I somehow disappointed you when y/n and Taehyung didnt end up together. Taehyung X reader doesnt mean he will end up with the reader sometimes they were just the main cast. And I hope you understand Taehyung he just dont want to hurt y/n anymore and he as well doesnt want to get hurt. Because everytime they will be together it is always unhappy ending. And as For Jungkook who has been loving y/n since then, fate has been against them for a lot of times and  I just gave justice to my title.  Anyways thank you again for reading, and vote and follow..

Once again.. Thank you for my readers through all the ups and downs of this story. I am glad you read this!..

-Devilish_Charm101💜