Chapter 21

Taehyung's P.O.V.

I got inside my house, removing my shirt as soon as I got inside I throw it in my box of dirty clothes, before going in the bathroom and take a shower.

I sighed wiping my hair with a towel, and a robe is wrapped around me, I quickly prepared a ramen, before sitting up on the couch and star digging in. I heard my phone buzzed and I grab it, while chewing the food. 'Like I was expecting it is a nudes from random woman.'  I threw away my phone, 'Not my type.' I shooked my head and continue eating, my phone buzzed again making me roll my eyes in annoyance, I grab it and was about to block the number of the sender, but it was a friend of mine. 'Yeonjun'.  I opened my phone, still chewing my food.

"Hey, dude we've got a transferee"  the message popped up 'Like I care'  I just seen his message and continue eating, I sip the soup of my ramen. "Take a look at the pic, shit man she's hot."  Another message popped up, "She is your type Taehyung."  With that, I opened his chat head and looked at the pic, 'She is beautiful, sexy, exactly my type.' I smirked 'but her beauty would be non sense if she dont want to be f****" I turned off my phone as I dont want to be bothered anymore. I sighed I put my chopsticks down, I just lost my appetite. I throw my ramen in a trashcan, before going upstairs to wear my clothes. 'There are only three things important in my life. Bed, food and a woman to fuck, I dont care what people call me 'a fuckboi' 'a heartbreaker' I dont care what they say, I dont care about their feelings though. They came to me, to be fucked so they are lucky if they are my type because they get what they want, and I got what I want as well. There is no such thing better than pleasure though. And I dont do sex two times in the same person, once is  enough. Cause if you really know me, I easily get tired of girls. I hate commitments, I dont believe in their so called love,and specially I dont kiss any girl of my one night stand.But there is only one thing, that maybe woman likes about me and that is, me being the man of my word.  I wear my clothes and messy my hair, as my own hair style. I got out of the house, and ride my own Lamborghini car and drive to the club.

Your P.O.V.

I sighed and closed my locker, bumping my head a little on it, until a hand was on the locker before my head hits it. I looked at the owner of the hand and a bunny smile is what I saw. "Jeykeeyy" I sighed "What is it y/n?" He chuckled and I just rest my head on his palm. "Taehyung is absent" I pouted and he cutely pouted as well "Its okay, I think hyung will go to class maybe tomorrow?" He look sidewards to think, "Anyways, how's first  day of school?" I rolled my eyes "Boring, why are you not in the same class with me though?" I sighed and he smiled "Its so unfair, you and all the hyungs are on the same class" I added and he chuckled "Actually" I slowly remove my head on his palm, and he put his hand inside his pocket, followed by a chuckle. And continue what he is going to say "Its a prank!" He says and laughed after, I looked at him with a confuse look. And he chuckled before talking "We are in the same class with you, we just made ourselves late to prank you that we are not in your class." He laughed, and I hit him with my book, and he just take it with a chuckle. "You  little bunny creature, I hate you" and he chuckled "I love you too" he answered making my book land on his arm again.  'Just like I promised to Taehyung, I never forget him. Living my life as y/n in my third generation, not forgetting all my memories was my last wish before my second generation died. As for Bangtan they all wished to not forget their memories. They are living as a free humans now, and for Yoon Gi he was reincarnated and living with his brothers. Our team has only one goal and that this Mission: Get Taehyung back. ' "Y/n!"I heard Jimin's voice shouted from a far, and wave I smiled and waved back. They come near us "What's happening here?" Hoseok chuckled and looked at me and Jungkook. "Well, just killing this bunny creature" I answered and Jin chuckled "Im not a bunny!" Jungkook retorted "Oh~shut it!" I said in sync with with the boys making us chuckled and tease the youngest member more. "Ah~~ hyungs!" Jungkook started to whine when they keep teasing him while walking to our classsroom. We all chuckle and the olders ruffled the maknae's hair.

Taehyung's P.O.V.

I got inside the club, loud music beamed into my ears and I felt an arms around me, "Youre back, Taehyung" Woosik greeted with an breath smelling a beer. I remove his arm around my shoulder, and started to get annoyed. I left him there, without saying any word 'Like I said I dont care about others feelings.'  I got upstairs and 'I dont need to look around to find a woman, because they always come to me first.' "Hey Taehyung" A woman, stand beside me and tries to be attractive and impress me with her fashion ' First thing I hate a woman who tries to impress me.'  I didnt answered her and just pretend like I dont hear her. "You cold hearted jerk" she spit me her words "Thanks, and dont trash talk other people when your own breath smells like a trash." I smiled at her, and she almost killed me with her eye before leaving. I seated on a luxury couch, after ordering a drink. "Tae" I rolled my eyes 'Did she just call my nickname?' I looked at the girl, and she smiled. 'Jennie'  I felt my heart beat in a fast pulse, "How are you?" She asked and poured herself a drink 'How dare she ask me if how I was when she is the one, who made me like this.'  I stood up leaving without a word, but her fingers suddenly wrap around my wrist stopping me on my tracks, and I felt the spark 'I hate the fact, that I cant even hate her not even close.'  "What the hell?!" I throw her hand away and try to sound stern so she would leave me alone. "Can we talk?" She asked eager "Im sorry, but Im not interested" I said rolling my eyes before leaving frustrated "I still love you!" She shouted making me stop on my tracks, I felt her arms around my waist. She back hugged me "I still love you Taehyung, please come back to me." I felt her tears stain my shirt 'Why cant I hate you? After what you have done' "Please just give me a chance" She begged and hold me tight, I remove her arms and face her "Leave--" my words are cut off when I felt her lips moving against mine, I smirked in the kiss and kissed her back. "Is this what you really want?" I pulled away and started kissing her neck, she nodded in eagerness.  "You really want this?" And she answered with a moaned "Then let us get over with." I pulled her away from the crowd before getting inside the V.I.P room, and pushed her on the bed. "You only  want this Jennie" and then I started..

Morning...

Jennie woke up, when I stood up to wear my clothes, tightening my belt Jennie looked at my half naked body hungrily, I just rolled my eyes before wearing my shirt. "Are you leaving already?" She asked and I didnt answered I just gave her the 'What do you think look'  "But, we just made love last night" she chuckled in pai and hold my wrist. "Sex is different from making love Jennie" I threw her hand away, "I thought were good now." Her tears falls, I leaned closer and she cover herself with a blanket she is sitting on the bed. I leaned closer to her ears "In your dreams baby" I whispered and smirked before pulling away "You just used me." She cried "How did you become so evil? You are not the Taehyung I fell inlove with." She said and I laughed at that. "Fell inlove with? Really Jennie? Dont me puke." I chuckled in annoyance "You are the one who left me, you are the one who hurted me." I felt my tear falls in anger and pain. I looked at her eyes and glared "I already apologise, Tae" she explained and I looked at her and chuckled sarcastically "Dont call me Tae, Tae is already dead, I killed him long time ago. "  I answered "You are such an evil"  she said in pain and I smiled 'Yes Jennie'

"You created this Evil.."

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Explanation:

For all those people who got confuse, so the second generation Taehyung who is grimreaper died by saving y/n, he died because he sacrifice his life for a soul who is supposed to be dead. And that is forbidden for a grimreaper, thats why Taehyung the second generation died, and for y/n I mean you, you live long and got old and build your own cafe. And your right time comes when you are old enough, then you are now living as the third generation you still remember everything because that was your last wish. And if you remember Taehyung's last wish is to be able to hold you right?. So what Im trying to say is, this is already the third generation of y/n and Taehyung..

Anyways if you like this chapter please vote and follow.
And see you on my next chap, thanks for reading byeii💜

-Unknown_Quinn