Chapter 11

"But your right time has come."

-----------------

Jin's words took me by surprise, "Im sorry y/n" I felt my tears wetting my cheeks, Who would be happy though, knowing you'll pass away.  "But you're the lost soul" My world spins, at his words. "You are V's last mission, you are actually supposed to be dead long time ago, but V is keep saving you and Im sorry, I know I am being selfish here." He continue to explain, his eyes are not lying, he was really sorry for me. "But my friend's life is being in danger, us grim reapers cant save soul's who is supposed to be dead. That is a big crime for us, and the worst scenario is we might die and never be reincarnated again" with that, I felt my heart broke into pieces, "We've already lost Jungkook Y/n, and Im sorry, but I cant lose one of my brothers" I understand him, seeing him broke down infront me. He just dont want to lose another person, from his heart. They treat each other a family, and no one wants to lose a family member right? I never wanted that. I smiled at him, I tried to.. "Its okay, everybody have their right time, dont blame yourself, maybe mine is just too early, than I expected." I chuckled, a pained chuckled. "But can you, just give me a chance?" I asked hoping for him. "Just a chance to be him" his eyes saddened, "Please, just let me be with him, even for a short period of time." I begged, I havent even told him that I love him, I do realise it, when we met once again after three months. Yes, maybe I thought I am longing for Jungkook for his love, but no, I realise that I am just longing for my bestfriend Jungkook, and not longing him as my lover. I know, I hesitated at first, because V came into my life when I was inlove with someone. I was too blinded by Jungkook, that I didnt even realise V is the one I really love. And I am so happy and contented when Jin nodded his head. "Where is he?" I asked, my mood lights up atleast lets be possitive and dont let the negative side bring us down. Jin chuckled when he saw me, excited. "Here" a strong gust of wind was felt when we are already in their dorm. And I saw him, chuckling in the kitchen with his hyung's. I smiled when I saw him, do his rectangular smile when Yoongi throws a joke without an emotion. And then V stood up quickly, and wipes his mouth he's in panic when he saw me. I laughed a little at his flusttered face.

"H-hi y/n" I chuckled "V" he hummed in response "Do you want to have a date with me?" And with that his cheeks turned into red...

V's P.O.V.

We are walking around the park, while eating some ice cream "Why the sudden date?" I asked eager for an answer "I just want to be with you" her words made me stop. She chuckled, What the fudge V talk! Say something! "Ah" Fudge you self, I freaking hate you. "I missed this place" Y/n smiled and looked around, "Yea, I missed you" smooth, I've hanging with Jimin this time, ugh he and his flirty jokes. Y/n laughed and hits my arm, making me chuckle Well, I thank Jimin, credits for your pick up lines! "Yiee, Im your crush once again" She playfully rolled her eyes "But, Im sorry but I dont feel the same way, youre not my crush" and she scoffed "asking you in a date, doesnt mean I have feelings for you." Aishh, girls are really hard to understand. "I dont have a crush for you, because I have love for you." Oh my gawd, this not me Im being so cheesy..  "youre so weird today, this is not so you." Y/n chuckled, and hits me once again."Sometimes weird is being cute" true, true.. "I just said youre weird not cute." Yea, yea "Yea, but youre cute" This time I laughed at myself, I didnt knew I can be this cheesy. "Ugh, I hate you V" she laughed and playfully pushed me "here, here What is fish without i?" She crossed her brows"I think every fish have an eye" I chuckled "Nope" she do the 'wtf' face making me laugh. "Its just fsh" she didnt get it.  "What?" "Fsh" I repeated "Because theres no I" I laughed, Credits Jin Hyung! She laughed when she realise she was too slow to gets the joke. "Lets do something" I said, "Any idea?" She asked "Whisper challenge" with that  strong gust of wind was felt and we are now in our dorm sitting on the couch, y/n laughed "I just realise something" she said "Grim reapers are lazy to walk" she said proudly, and hyungs heard it. They all chuckled, as well as me. "So lets start?" "Game!"

Phrase: What are you eating?

Y/n is wearing a headset with a loud music playing through it. I mouthed the phrase and she needs to say it right, "What are you eating" I mouthed, and she tilted her head 'cute'. I repeated the phrase again "What are you earth?!" Her voice was loud because of the sound of her headset, I burst out laughing, and the hyung's too well, they are watching us so..  I repeat it again "What is earth?" I face palmed and she laughed, the living room is filled with laughter. "Ah!" She clapped her hand, indicating she already knew what I mouthed, I smiled. "WHY ARE YOU ON EARTH?!" she shouted excited and we all laughed, she thought she get it right. "The phrase fits you, alien not suppose to be on earth though" she said, and Hoseok hyung almost died from laughing, and I death glare cutely at Y/n, she giggled. "Time is up!" Yoon Gi hyung announces, I stick my tongue out y/n "You lose" Jimin mouthed at her, and she pouted.

Phrase : I am alien, came from mars V as in Victoriaaaa

I wore the headset, and I through the headset away because of the loud music they all laugh, and I let out a chuckle. She started whispering, I tried to read her mouth "V as in what?" I said, she nodded her head. "Ah, V as in Vic-- what? Victim?" They all laughed, and I chuckled. She whispered once again, and the genius me, gets it. "Alien is victoria from Mars, Boom! Easyy peezy" she chuckled and I laughed when I saw Jin hyung laughed so hard. "Kidding, its, I am alien, came from mars V as in Victoriaaaa" I sang the last word and they laughed. "1 point for V!" Namjoon hyung announces. And y/n and I did a high five.

Phrase: I think I love you, Y/n..

Y/n wore the headset, and dance a little movements "okay, Game game!" Yoon Gi hyung says, I chuckled at her cuteness, since the coward me who dont have the enough courage to tell those words, I will jut tell it here.  I started whispering and she stared at my lips moving, to read the words. "I think-- I think I dont know what are you saying" she said truthfully, and I laughed, I felt Jimin hand landed on my arm as he laughs, y/n chuckled, I continued to whisper. "I think, I glove?" I shooked my head, she thinks hard "I think love? Love?" She shouted and I nodded with a smile. I continue, "I think I love you," I nodded 'y/n'  I mouthed staring at her eyes. She tilted her head "y/ what?" 'Y/n'  I mouthed again, and this time her leg reach my chest and slightly kick it. Oh I forgot to tell you she is seating crisscross. She laughed with a tinted pink on her cheeks. "Is it true?" She laughed and asked "It is.. I just cant say it, Ive been keeping it for a long time so yea. " I said and she chuckled. "I'll give you something" I get something from my pocket, and once I got it I wrap it around her wrist she smiled as she watch it, I showed her mine locking the pendant of hers. She laughed and hits me. I just chuckled.

"Finally, I already told you I love you."

But fate is always against us..

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

The whisper challenge is inspired by my favorite vloggers, Jaiga...

gosh, I love Aga (lol, still loyal for JK! And Bangtan!) And his girlfriend Jai...

Anyways I hope you will you enjoy this chapter....💜