Chapter 4

Joseon Period :10th Century

"Your majesty" the eunuch called out, outside, the  prince didnt answered and busy staring at the view. The door then open revealing the Crown Prince, with a smile on his face. The Prince bowed infront of the Crown Prince, but he holds the prince shoulders and didnt let him bowed infront of him. "Aish, were brothers though so I dont need honorifics" Taehyung smiled and come closer to whisper something at the younger prince. "Lets have a drink" the younger prince wided his eyes, and the Crown Prince pout. Seeing his older brother pouting, he flash him a smile before nodding his head. Taehyung smiled happily, "Ji won is coming" he whispered again, not wanting the eunuch to hear that they are drinking, the King might peel them alive, if he found out his two sons are gonna drink.

Ji won smiled lying on a tree, watching the sky from the above. She smiled admiring, the view of it. "Ji won!" She heard two voices calling her name, she smiled seeing her lover and her bestfriend. The younger prince raise up a bottle of drink, and the Crown Prince shouted "Lets get drunk and have fun" and put his arm around his younger brother shoulder. Ji won chuckled, seeing the two most precious person for her is happy..

The Crown Prince sits beside her, and the younger prince who seems interested at the instrument beside Ji won, she smiled and gave it to him. The younger prince smiled, and played it while he sings. Taehyung smiled watching his younger brother and hearing his brother sing. He is happy and leaned his head on Ji won's shoulder. Ji won smiled looking at Taehyung and then they both watches the younger prince sings and play the instrument..

They just wish that, this moment will never end..

But everyone is against them..

◇♡◇

Jungkook's P.O.V.

I closed my fist, with a bloodshot eyes, once again this unbearable pain is attacking me, I run away, far away from them. I stop on my tracks and look at where am I , I am here in the middle of the forest, I stand infront of the tree, and my tears falls. My eyes blurred and everything became dark. Suddenly my emotions, uprising I heard people voices. I run away, no I cannot hurt them I should not hurt them. "Please, leave me alone. Please, stay away from me, I dont want to hurt anyone."I run and run until I stop hearing the voices, I sit under a tree and hug my knees, I cried in fear, fear to myself that I might kill someone. Once again I heard their voice. I hold my ears and shook my head with a tears falling, "Please leave me alone, I dont want to hurt you" I then felt a hand on my hand, I saw a light, everything brightens "Jungkook, you wont hurt anyone" Y/n softly says and she looked at my eyes. She wipe my tears away, and gave me an reassuring smile, calming me down.  I then saw V hyung behind her, "You're gonna be okay. Everything's gonna be alright" V hyung smiled and ruffled my hair.

Flashback:

I laughed with V, and I hit on his arm, he just chuckled. "If you guys dont have identity and name, then how did you guys have name? Like Jimin, Jin" he ended his laugh "Some names are given by Namjoon hyung, some are just made ourselves." I nodded my head, and I notice the boys panicking, "Have you seen Jk?" Jimin asked us, and I shrug my shoulders, Jimin ruffled his hair in frustration, "He is in danger" Hoseok says, and that made V alarmed. He quickly walk away and go to the forest. "V! Wait up!" I shouted and he stop on his tracks and wait for me, we both walk together finding Jungkook, I then saw a man covering his ears and run away "V!" I called out and pointed to what I see, he looked and then hold my hand a strong gust of wind hits us, and now we are here infront of a tree, Jungkook cries in fear, he seems so scared of everything. He covers his ears afraid to hear anything, I hold his hands on his ears. And I wept the tears that keeps falling from his eyes. I smiled to calm him down, and then V ruffled his hair..