Chapter 10

V's P.O.V.

I sit on a chair, while talking to my hyungs we all laugh, at Jin hyung's laugh, not his dad jokes. "V, V" Hoseok hyung called out, with a teasing smile on his face. Hyungs follows Hoseok hyung's gaze, but I didnt follow their gazes, who knows? It might be just a random girl, and I dont care. I am contented with y/n, and I am inlove with y/n, only her. Continuing to drink my milk tea, "Hey bro, you might regret this if you dont even took a glance" Namjoon hyung spoke, I rolled my eyes in annoyance and didnt care at all.  They all chuckled and Yoon Gi hyung tap my shoulder before they all walk away, I tssk, "Hey, V" as soon that I heard that sweet melody voice, my eyes widend and quickly looked at her, just to make sure. If my heart is right that keeps telling me that, is her.  Heartbeat increases, my heart melts when I saw the beautiful smile of hers. She seated infront of me, "Hey" I greeted back ,her hair is on a ponytail I gave her last night. "So, umm I just want to thank you for last night" she said and smiled. So, you got here, just to tell me that you want to thank me?, awwe, you are so sweet.  Words, cannot came out from mouth, and I hate this side of me.  "So, umm, yeah I think I'll go now"  shit, V talk.. say something, do something... She stood up, and get her bag and bid her good bye, before walking away. "Have you experience flying?" Shit..? And she looks back, crossing her brows, with a smile. "Lets fly together" I hold her wrist and she chuckled.

And now here I am standing on the edge of a bridge, preparing for bungee jumping. And to tell you guys, that, this is the worst decision I did in my whole life. And please pray for my life... Y/n chuckled, and slightly push me "Are you for real?" She laughs, having fun of me. "I mean, you are the one who got this idea, and now look at you, youre so freaking pale" she laughed once again, I gulped looking down, I will die, if I fall fromhe-- wait what? I can just teleport though. Idiot, V your such a pabo. Still, Im scared. "Can I jump with him?" I heard her voice asked the staff, the staff nodded, and keep us together in a safety belt. "You jump, I jump?" I mimicked from the movie, titanic and with just that you laugh. Seeing you laugh, makes me melt. "Oh shut up, Jack" and I laugh, we both lock our fingers, and I am amze that there is no fear in you, you just seem enjoying this. We both fall down, and I shouted so loud, I shouted for my dear life. But I can hear your laughter. "Open your eyes, Its fun though!" You shouted at me, and give my hand a little squeze, and I slowly open my eye "Ugh, I cant!" I shouted and close my eyes again, together we laughed. This one of the best day, I have... I am glad, I met you...But I felt, my phone buzzed, and the card in my pocket, shines. I hastily got it, and your name showed up, soon our ties were break, and you fall down, without your harness  everything is so fast, you are falling down, and called for me. I didnt hesitate to save her, and a strong gust of wind hits her, she is in my arms before she lied on the ground. Her body trembled against mine,  "You're safe now" I whispered, and brought her into my arms, she cried softly, scared from what happened earlier....

After some minutes we both stood up, and go hom "Thank you, you save me once again" she said with a smile. And I nodded my head "I promise you, you wont be in harm, as long as I am here" I smiled at her, and she returned it back. Time flew so fast, and we are here infront of her house...

Your P.O.V.

V is standing infront of me, he stares at me, his eyes looked at my lips then to my eyes, suddenly I felt my pulse increase, body froze at his stares, I felt him moving closer, staring into my eyes before his lips were on mine, I put my finger on his lips and kissed my own finger on his. He chuckled, and backed away, "Good night" he  scratch the back of his neck, and I just smile "Good night, V" he smiled back, before going away and looked back for one last bye. Before leaving...

End of Your P.O.V.

♡♡♡♡♡

"Y/n is doing fine" Yoon gi said and slightly push him back on the bed "Now, just take a rest, she is doing fine." Yoon gi once again, reassured him, "Just freaking take a rest, and dont let my own fist hits your face before you fall asleep" Yoon gi warned, and with that he pouts and laid back again on his bed. Yoon Gi put the blanket over him, before leaving his room.
♡♡♡♡♡