𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷

Ameera's P.o.v -

"Billy leave her alone" my mother hissed as I shoved my brother slightly.

"Come here baby sis" he chuckled on trying to grab me as he sat in front of our cake.

I was the only daughter out of 5 children. And the baby of course.

I was Billy's second birthday gift, and let's say he wasn't too pleased.

Not only was I the worst gift a two year old could ask for, he now shared his birthday with someone other than himself.

They're still not sure how it happened that way. But it did.

"How does it feel to finally be an adult?" he whispered hugging me from behind as mom continued to snap pictures.

I smacked him lightly causing him to chuckle uncontrollably.

That's when candles were put on a cake and they began to sing to us.

This is exactly how I wanted to spend my twenty first birthday.

No big over the top party. No jimmy. Just me being stuck a home with my family.

"You ready to blow those candles out Mizo?" Billy questioned causing me to nod my head quickly.

Within seconds the fire was out.

"What did you wish for munchkin" my dad asked I shook my head at him quickly causing everyone to laugh.

"A girl never tells her wishes you know that! They would never come true that way" I complained feeling Billy squish me once more.

"Stop it!!" I hissed angrily trying to get out of his grip.

"Hold on we gotta take a picture!" he stated yanking me back and wrapping his arms around my shoulders.

"I don't want to-" I whined rolling my eyes.

"Please for me! You did ruin my second birthday after all" he reminded me causing Tony to laugh uncontrollably.

"You're still on that-" I went on as mom cut us off by saying cheese.

"If it's ugly you can't post it" I screamed breaking out of his grip to look at the picture.

She turned the phone to me and that's when I seen Jimmy behind us.

"JIMMY!!!!" I cried turning around and jumping into his arms.

My brother was the Jimmy Garoppolo.

Drafted in the 2014 NFL draft straight from Eastern Illinois in second round by the New England Patriots.

There he had won 2 Super Bowls being stuck as Tom Brady's backup, but at least he got the ring right?

2017 came around and they traded him to the San Francisco 49ers.

He had finally gotten the chance to play football when he was traded.

And coming from a kid from a small town in Illinois that was all he ever wanted and he would do nothing to ruin that chance.