𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟿

Ameera's P.o.v -

"I'll sleep on the floor" he let out a slight sigh as we entered our hotel room.

Our flight had been moved up and unfortunately we had reached Florida by 5 in the morning.

Me and Nick together in one room sleep deprived and fighting wasn't the best idea but we had to do what we had to do.

"Nick you aren't sleeping on the fucking floor don't be ridiculous, so you can mess up your back before this big game?" I questioned slamming the door shut behind me.

"I mean we aren't together so I don't wanna force you to sleep next to me" he mumbled causing me to sock him.

"Yea and that was your choice remember" I added and he let out a loud groan.

"Thank you for reminding me Mizo" he hissed dropping his bags near mine.

"I'm going to get some coffee do you want anything?" he asked.

"My usual please" I sighed handing him my card.

"I got it" he answered.

"No you aren't my boyfriend so you don't have to pay for my things" I stated shoving the card into his hands.

"God you're so fucking stubborn" he complained rolling his eyes and making his way out of the door.

"You're so stubborn" I mimicked taking off my shirt to get into the shower.

I had finally stripped down to my underwear and that's when Nick re entered the room.

"I forgot my wallet-" he sighed and realizing what was going on.

"God" he cried turning around.

"What you can't look at me!! Huh!" I cackled as he shook his head.

"Aw what's the matter Nick??" I teased making my way toward him.

"This isn't happening" he muttered to himself still keeping his back to me.

Within seconds I had wrapped my arms around his torso giving him a hug.

"Ameera stop seriously" he begged clearly getting weak to the sudden situation.

I let out a slight laugh before letting go of him.

"This isn't funny!" he hissed getting worked up.

"You act like you haven't seen it before" I sighed still standing near him.

"Just shush and let me find my wallet" he hissed on.

"Or been in it matter a fact" I mumbled lowly causing him to roll his eyes.

He turned around quickly scanning the room for his wallet but ended up getting distracted by me.

"Put some clothes on damnit" he complained now beginning to search through his luggage.

"Or what" I spat causing him to look back up.

Within seconds he had now been in front of me.

"I said put clothes on" he demanded inches away from my face.