𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼

Ameera's P.o.v -

Nick sprained his ankle pretty bad leaving him out and on crutches for a couple weeks.

After that day in the training room we decided to get to know one another more. But it meant with nobody knowing about it.

That's of course if it didn't work out, we would just go back to hating one another.

I unlocked the door entering into Nicks apartment with the food bags in my hand.

"Baby is that you?" he called causing me to laugh.

"No it's a burglar" I shouted back shutting the door behind me.

I spent most of my days here since he sprained his ankle. How did I do it you asked? I said I was at school or studying at the library and stopped by at the field once in awhile.

"So I got what you told me to from chipotle but it just looks like a whole lot of lettuce" I explained handing him his bowl and his smoothie.

"Thank you baby" he smiled pecking my lips as I took my spot next to him on his couch with my things as well.

"Of course love" I responded beginning to eat my burrito.

"How are you feeling??" I questioned as he continued to shove his food in his mouth.

"Okay, but always great when you're here" he added taking a bite of my burrito.

"Hey you're going to regret that later!" I hissed smacking him and he laugh on.

He had finally finished his food and was practically all over me.

"Nick stop im eating!" I begged as he was kissing my face and pulling me closer his body.

"Here just put it down down then!" he demanded grabbing the burrito from my hand and placing it onto his foil bowl.

"Noooo" I cried and he now had been on top of me kissing me from my face to my neck.

"Okay I'm sorry what are your plans today??" he stopped putting his arms around me.

"I don't know sit here with you for awhile and then maybe have dinner with Jimmy and a few of the guys" I answered causing him to roll his eyes.

"Come back and spend the night please" he begged giving me sad eyes.

"Babe you know I can't do that, Jimmy would trip so bad" I reminded him before he groaned loudly digging his head into my shoulder

"Hey hey look at me!" I called causing him to pick his head up.

I pulled his face connecting his lips with mine. We lied there for making out before things started to heat up.

"Nickkkkk" I cried as his hands wandered all over my body.

"Yes??" he questioned trying to take my sweater off.

"Noooo you're going to hurt your ankle!" I argued as he continued to kiss me.

Me and Nick hadn't done the dirty at all and we had planned to keep it that way for awhile. Which I'm glad he understood.

We did do other things though.

"Who said what I was doing was going to interfere with my ankle" he smirked finally taking my sweater off.

He then began to leave hickies on my boobs and my chest and that's when the sound of the door caught my attention.

"Nicholas-" I whispered as he had now been kissing my upper neck as I had my hands in his hair.