𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷

Jimmy's P.o.v -

"James.. im so sorry I wanted to tell you-" she managed to get out before I cut her off.

She hadn't called me James in years. And when she did I knew she was being serious about things.

"Can I hold her??" I questioned feeling the tears close to bursting out of my eyes.

"Yes" she responded her from her hip and slowly passing her to me.

I took her in my arms and just held her.

"Hi babygirl" I whispered smoothing out her thick black hair with my hand.

She didn't respond and just lied her head on my shoulder. The tears continued to stream down my face as I held her close to my body.

"Im sorry" she apologized once again.

"Let's just go get some food and we will talk about all of this there" I insisted heading towards the door.

"Do you got her??" Maliyah questioned causing me to nod my head.

"I'm solid" I sighed as she grabbed her purse and a few other things before following me out.

"We can take my car" she offered.

I followed her lead.

"You can put her in?" she asked and I rolled my eyes.

"I had two siblings younger than me that I did this with all the time Maliyah did you forget that?" I shot back beginning to buckle her in.

We had both got in to her car and didn't say any words to each other.

"I forgot, Jimmy" she sighed breaking the silence.

"It's not that Maliyah, you kept our fucking daughter from me! I don't even know how old she is! I know nothing I never even knew you were pregnant!" I shouted lowly.

"She's one" she answered avoiding everything else I said.

"A year wow, I can't believe this shit!" I hissed and she had now began to cry.

"We would have ruined everything for you!!!" she shouted now pulling over.

That's when she began to hit me uncontrollably.

"I did it for you dammit!!! what was I supposed to do Jimmy?! you tear your ACL your first season when you actually get a chance to start you dream and I'm suppose to come to you and tell you I'm pregnant?!" she screamed shoving me.

"I couldn't take care of a newborn and worry about you to jimmy!!" she shouted on.

That's when we had woke Janessa up with our screaming. Her crying stumped us.

"Hi baby I'm sorry" I apologized unbuckling my seat belt and turning around to her.

"I'm sorry we scared you with our yelling" I went on and she began to calm down by the sound of my voice.

This made me feel a little bit better about the situation.

I wiped away her tears, and she had finally stopped.

"I wasn't taking that chance from you, just like when we were 23" she said lowly reminding me that we were arguing.

"I need some food" I answered grumpily looking around us.

I spotted a small pizza parlor and got out. I then began to unbuckle Janessa.