𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶

Nick's P.o.v -

"It's huge just being around, knowing that my girlfriend, friends and family are here and are able to be around .. it's really cool and it would be a really great end to a really great season" I answered softly still getting more questions from all the reporters around.

"Times up Nick" someone called causing me to return back to the mic.

"Looks like my times up, I'm sorry I couldn't answer everyone's questions" I mumbled into the mic getting up and proceeding to exit.

I hadn't exchange any other words with anyone before a familiar voice caught my ear.

"She's real cute Nick" she chuckled causing me to turn around quickly.

There she stood cradling a little boy in her arms.

He looked to be around one to two years old, and practically identical to her.

"What the fuck are you doing here!?" I question still keeping my distance from her.

"You'd thought you could run away from me and your son forever didn't you?" she asked causing me to laugh.

"My son!? You told me you gotten an abortion!" I shouted watching a huge smile grow on her face.

"Well I lied" she continued holding the small boy tightly to her.

"It'd be a shame if your little Ameera knew the truth? That her one and only soulmate had a baby with another women?" she laughed on.

"You keep her out of this, and you keep her name out of your mouth!!" I hissed protectively.

And that's when it had hit me.

- flash back -

"Oh Nick, you always do this" she smiled gripping my hand tightly as I kept guiding her.

"Are you sure you can't see!??" I questioned annoyed.

"Yes I'm positive" she chuckled.

"Why are you laughing! you're walking pretty normal to me!!" I argued back causing her to stop slightly in her tracks.

"It's because I trust you" she sighed softly giving me a reassuring squeeze.

I laughed lowly looking down at my feet immediately.

She always knew how to make me feel like the shy boy from Fort Lauderdale again.

I watch her struggle to find my face as she tapped around my body before placing her hand on my cheek.

"I adore you my sweet boy" she grinned.

That's when we had finally reached the roof top of Cerise's.

"Are you ready??" I questioned watching her nod her head happily.

That's when I had finally taken the blind fold off.

"You brought me to cerise's!!?" she squealed happily jumping into my arms.