𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻

Ameera's P.o.v -

"Ameera I don't know if I can do this" Nick mumbled continuing to fidget with his fingers.

"Baby, listen to me we have to do this it is the only way things are going to be set right with all of us" I explained and he nodded his head immediately.

"Yea I know, I know I'm just nervous that's all" he admitted as we continued to sit in his car.

"Think of it this way, he has Maliyah and Janessa with him he will not get as angry" I reassured him.

Me and Nick hadn't even spoken to George and Jimmy since that night.

I had been staying at Nicks of course and still chose to stay away from the field.

Maliyah has reached out to me, leading me to spend time with Janessa on my own. She had even allowed Nick to see her.

"They are going to assumed we flaked out!" I chuckled continuing to watch Nick fiddle with his fingers.

"They probably didn't" he sassed back forcing me to get out of his car.

This forced him to get out of his car too.

"Come on love" I sighed reaching my hand out to him now dragging him into the restaurant.

"Hi how many?" the hostess questioned looking at me then at Nick.

"Our party should already be here, party of 5 for Jimmy" I answered as I continued to watch her eyeball Nick.

She had looked down for a split second and that's when I yanked nick's chin towards me smashing our lips together.

I felt a huge smile plaster across his face as we continued to kiss one another.

"Yea party for Jimmy is right this way" she hissed causing us to pull apart.

I chuckled lightly grabbing his hand once again and we began to follow her to the table.

"What was that for??" he whispered placing his hand on the small of my back as we walked through the restaurant.

"I'm just claiming what is mine" I answered relinking our hands with one another's and we had finally reached the table where Maliyah, Janessa and Jimmy sat.

"Hi mama!!" I smiled happily and she had already been reaching for me to grab her.

Nick said hello to Maliyah before sitting down awkwardly.

Janessa went on yanking on my necklace, that had Nicholas written across it.

I gave both Maliyah and Jimmy hugs before taking a seat next to Nick.

"You look good" Jimmy mumbled clearly trying to start conversation with me.

Nick went on playing with Janessa ignoring us.

"Nicholas!" I hissed causing him to look up immediately.

"Sorry" he apologized lowly and Jimmy had been looking down at his phone.