𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽

Ameera's P.o.v -

"Just park right here, I'm going to run in real quick to get my laptop" I explained as Nick parked right outside of Diana's apartment.

Me and her had a study session and I had left it at her place.

"Dee!! Open up I need my laptop!!!" I shouted knocking on her door continuously.

It had taken her a few minutes before she finally opened up the door.

"Mizo what are you doing here!??" she asked nervously only allowing the door to be just cracked open.

"You told me I could get my computer yesterday remember" I reminded her.

"Oh shit that's right" she sighed still keeping the door cracked.

"Well can I come in?" I questioned clearly getting impatient.

"No!!- I mean -" she yelped before I cut her off.

"Oh my god I interrupted your quickie didn't I!!?" I whisper yelled now feeling completely bad.

"SHHH!" she hissed.

"I'm sorry! just give me my laptop and I'll be on my way-" I laughed on before I was being cut off.

"Baby who is that!?" the familiar voice questioned and the look on Diana's face had said it all.

No it can't be.

That's when George had appeared by the door way.

"Mizo- I can explain -" Diana begged as I shook my head at her.

"Just give me my fucking laptop!!!" I shouted shoving the door slightly trying to get my point across.

"Ameera please just hear me out!!" she continued as George hadn't exchanged any words with me.

He had just stood there with a smirk on his face. It was almost like he was getting a kick out of hurting me.

"I said fucking give it to me now!!!" I screamed watching Diana disappear out of my sight.

"I can't believe you George! my only friend that I have!!" I argued.

"You're always the fucking victim Ameera" he scoffed as now Nick had gotten out of the car due to my yelling.

"Oh look who it is the one and only Nick Bosa" George laughed.

"Keep him out of this!?" I threatened now getting in his face.

"He's the reason all this shit happened!!! You were my girl! you were supposed to be with me!!" he screamed.

"I was never supposed to be with you George you had this crazy built idea in your head and-" I managed to get out before he cut me off.

"So you're just going to pretend like that night never happened aren't you!?" he scoffed causing Nick to now look at me.

"Ameera what is he-?" Nick questioned as I interrupted him.

"George that night was a mistake!" I argued back.

"You didn't ever make it seem like it was a big mistake when you cheated with your boyfriend of 5 years with me!" he screamed as Diana had now been outside with my computer.

"You slept with him??" Nick questioned angrily.

"Nick baby this was years ago, this was when I first met George and i was -" I explained and George had now cut me off.