𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺

Ameera's P.o.v -

I sighed softly as me and Jimmy reached Solly's home in no time.

The place had already packed with cars.

"You guys always do this??" I questioned holding tightly onto the cheesecake Jimmy had me make.

"Yea we rotate houses and  it's also a cheat day" he smiled brightly wrapping his arm around me.

"I know this seems a little far ahead but do you think you'd want to come on the rode with us during the season? I know Kyle won't tell you no and all the guys love you-" he managed to get out as we reached the steps of Solly's door.

"Of course I would love to do that! I've barely even been out of Illinois jimmy!" I responded as the door swung open and George and Kwon were standing at the door.

"I knew it was you two!!" George cheered happily picking me up and hugging me immediately.

"Woah watch out you almost made me drop the cheesecake dummy!" I screeched causing him to put me down.

"Oh you know he is only happy to see you! You're his favorite girl in the world after all" Kwon cackled giving me a side hug.

"Aren't I everyone's favorite girl!" I suggested raising my eyebrows getting another laugh out of him.

"See this is why this beautiful man is my favorite he laughs at all my jokes good or bad" I smiled pinching Kwon's face and proceeding into the large beautiful home.

Since Jimmy was alone he had a decent sized apartment with nobody ever there. I was either at school or at the field so it made it hard for him to make a purchase like this one.

I hoped he would buy a big beautiful home one day, he had worked hard for it and he deserved it.

Maybe settle down and have is own kids, he wasn't getting any younger. 30 was right around the corner.

He had stopped talking to me about girls after he tore his ACL. I never bothered to push him about it because he had already been going through it enough.

Week three into the 2018 season , not to mention his first major season with the 49ers. He went in to the fourth quarter did it. So it was a lot of pressure was put on him for this 2019-2020 season.

That was last thing I think that was on his mind.

"Guys Mizo and Jimmy are here!!" George called shutting the door behind us as we continued to walk through the large house.

"Oh and they brought cheesecake!!" he yelled on following them into the dining room.

"Georgie honey they know, we talked about it remember" I reminded him cupping his cheek.

"You just love embarrassing me don't you -" he hissed at me before Solly interrupted him.

"Mizo! I would like you to meet someone!!" he shouted from somewhere inside the house.

"You want me to do what!!?" I screamed back wandering off away from the guys to find where he was.

"Mizo is that you!?!" he questioned once more as I had finally reached the huge kitchen.