𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾

Ameera's P.o.v -

"Are you excited!?" I questioned picking up a half a sleep Janessa who was standing by my door.

I soon realized Jimmy hadn't been in the kitchen.

"He is sleeping still but the nerves are kicking in truthfully, and we all have to get on our flights soon!" Maliyah reminded me setting down Janessa's food plate.

"Shit I forgot, me and Nick got our Tickets together weeks ago" I whined placing her in her high chair.

"You two still aren't talking" she asked causing me to shake my head.

"You're going to have to, he is your boyfriend after all" Maliyah stated passing me my coffee.

"Well he hasn't been acting like it! he's been weird and dry and refusing to see me!!!" I pleaded serving myself potatoes.

"You know we haven't fucked in WEEKS!!" I whispered yelled causing her to spit out her coffee due to her laughter.

"Mizo!!!" she yelped smacking me.

"Oh he use to leave me so sore" I admitted causing her to squeal on.

"Nobody has ever done it like he has you know" I continued lowly causing her to nod her head.

"If I'm being honest, that's one of the reasons why I missed your brother so much" she cackled causing me to laugh along.

"You guys must have a high sex drive in you or something because he can just keep going-" she went on before Jimmy interrupted us.

"Morning my beautiful girls!" he smiled causing both of to giggle along due to our previous conversation.

"What are you two laughing about?" he questioned skeptically as she passed him his protein shake.

"Oh nothing just about the Super Bowl, our flights! speaking of flights Mizo and Nick bought there tickets together and he's still being weird" Maliyah explained completely changing the topic.

"God Mizo you're going to have to just talk to him!" Jimmy added causing me to roll my eyes.

I took a spot on the table closest to where Janessas high chair was.

"Maybe I'll talk to him on the flight-" I managed to get out before he cut me off.

"Well you need to figure out you're whole Nick situation regardless" he sighed looking at Mayliah.

"What why!?" I questioned confused eating my French toast.

"You haven't told her!?" she asked smacking Jimmy.

"You haven't told me what!!?" I screamed wanting answers from them.

"I'm moving out of the apartment" he spat out causing me to almost drop my drink.

"I mean you usually would be with Nick anyway but obviously with the circumstances-" he mumbled before I cut him off.

"Wow you're kicking me out!!!" I screeched angrily.

"No no we aren't kicking you out! we are just informing you! you help out so much with Janessa and we could never put you out on the street!" Maliyah explained trying to reassure me.