𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿

Ameera's P.o.v -

"Mizo is that you??" the familiar voice questioned.

I hung my head down lowly in hopes that they just leave me alone.

But of course I knew they wouldn't.

"Boys" I stated finally looking up at both Solly and Deforest

I hadn't fully known if they knew what I was just doing, or if I had actually been caught for real this time.

"It's early! what are you doing up! are flight isn't until another couple hours" Solly questioned bringing me into a hug.

Maybe I had been getting off of the hook this time.

"Well what are you doing up" I questioned trying to get him to forget why he was asking me the same question.

"We went on jog, thought we talk about some things that happened during the game last night" he answered

"Buckner is a pain in the ass in the morning, I was surprised I got him up " he went on leaving a awkward silence between us.

"Oh leave him alone! at least you got him up right" I laughed trying my best to keep the conversation going.

"Yea I know but what are you doing up here? I thought you had your room next Katie a level below us" he questioned skeptically.

"Uh I was just getting something from Jimmy's room" I lied looking down at my phone to check the time.

We stood there for a bit not saying anything before one of them spoke up again.

"Jimmys room is the other direction" Deforest answered now clearly getting himself confused.

"No it's -" I managed to get out before Solly cut me off.

"Wait a minute that's Bosa's room" he stated as both him and Forest were looking at one another.

"Holy shit it's true! you're being with Bosa aren't you!??!" Deforest asked beginning to shake Solly excitedly.

"No! That's not-" I argued back and I was interrupted once again.

"We knew he was acting like that toward Dak for a reason!!" he added and I was doing my best to keep him quite.

"Shhh!! Forest!!" I hissed grabbing onto him.

"We thought you guys hated each other!!!"

"Where you guys lying the whole time!!?!"

"How long has this been going on!?"

"Will you two just shut up!!!" I screamed grabbing both of them by their shirts.

"Okay sorry" Deforest answered lowly.

"First we get coffee and then we go back to my room to talk got it" I hissed dragging them both toward the elevator.

They hadn't exchanged any other words with me the whole entire ride down and back up.

We had gotten into my room in no time with our coffees.

"So first what is going to be told you doesn't leave this room or your mouths-" I manage to get out before Solly interrupted.

"So it's true" he questioned lowly causing me to shake my head.

"Yes it's true, me and Nick have been talking for a bit" I sighed causing them both to gasp.

"How long!?!!" he questioned wanting from me.

"I don't know a month or two or maybe three" I answer letting out another sigh.

"You can not tell Jimmy or anyone! Nick is going to fucking freak as it is" I cried as they went on talking back and fourth to one another.

"Jimmy will kill him" I continued looking down at my feet.

"But does he make you happy? he treats you good?" Solly question as I was wiping away my tears.

"So much, he's so sweet and he's nothing like Todd at all" I smiled to myself.

"I never thought someone could make me feel the way he does, I was with Todd for 6 years and he never made me feel the way Nick does" I admitted continuously playing with my ring.

"Mizo than that's the only think that's important" Deforest reminded me before getting and give me a big bear hug.

"Thank you Forrest for understanding, I just don't want to loose him" I explained and now Solly was on the other side of my bed.

They were both hugging me.

"Everything is going to fall into place the way it supposed to be" Solly stated giving me another tight squeeze.

"You and Bosa are a good match, he deserves an amazing girl like you" he went on pinching at my cheek.

"Jimmy is going to have to understand that whether he likes it or not, these are your feelings, this is your heart we are talking about here" Deforest added trying to make me feel better about the conversation.

"You can't change how your heart feels no matter how bad you want to, trust me" he sighed softly as they both still had me in a bear hug.

"Thank you guys it's nice to know people are on board with us, you know that they're rooting for us" I mumbled melting into their warm hug.

"You cannot tell anyone you hear me I'm sharing this with you because I trust you two, don't make me regret that decision" I reminded them trying to wipe my eyes.

"Of course Mizo you're guys secret is safe with us" Solly answered and they had finally let me go.

Within hours we were all back on a plan to San Francisco.

I watch Nick from a distance taking my seat next to George.

To Big Head <33

In time my love, everything is going to fall together in time.

From Big Head <33

I know beautiful we are going to be alright.

"Mizo!!" George shrieked causing me to lock my phone immediately.

"Yes sorry" I chuckled lowering my music slightly.

I took another look at Nick, who was talking along with Fred.

"I just love when you pay attention to me" he whined poking at my side.

Within seconds I punched him, causing him to squeal like a girl uncontrollably.

"Hey! I need my tight end!" Jimmy threatened looking at both of us.

"Well he started it!" I insisted making George speak up immediately.

"Did not its her fault! she never pays attention to me!!" he sassed crossing his arms over his chest sticking his bottom lip out slightly.

"Jokes on you I can't hear you!!!" I teases showing him I was turning up my music so that he knew I was ignoring him.

He stuck his tongue out at me before putting his headphones on.

"Thank god" Jimmy sighed shaking his head.

"You know you love us" I giggled placing my head on George shoulder.

That's when he placed his head on mine. I opened my eyes slowly taking one last glance at Nick before falling fast asleep.