𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸

Ameera's P.o.v -

- weeks later -

"One last good luck kiss" he begged kissing me again.

"Nick you needa go before they notice that you're gone!!" I screeched trying my best to push him away.

"Oh baby they won't notice" he testified kissing my face more.

I laughed on due to his facial hair tickling me.

"Babe stop- !" I chuckled

"Mizo have you seen my-" George interrupted causing me and Nick to go silent immediately.

There it was. We had finally been really caught.

"George.." I mumbled backing away from Nick.

I had seen a look in George's eyes that I never seen before.

"I really didn't think you actually be with asshole" he spat and that's when Nick threw his helmet down.

"What you say Kittle??" Nick gritted squeezing into my waist slightly.

"You heard me! I don't know what she's doing with a dickhead like you!" he continued

"Guys for real stop!" I interrupted trying my best to get them to stop.

Neither one of them listened to me.

"I told you to stay the fuck away from my girl Bosa!" he hissed tossing down his helmet.

I was now standing in front of George trying my best to keep them away from one another.

"Ameera what the fuck!?" he went on looking down at me.

"George honey calm down!" I begged placing my hands on his chest.

I had now found myself backed up into Nick and I was the only thing separating them.

"Oh she was nobody's girl and you know it! Now you're mad because she's fucking me and not you!!!" Nick shouted back.

"FUCK YOU NICK!!!" he screamed now pushing past me.

George's fist connected with Nicks jaw within seconds. Everything happened so fast that I couldn't stop it.

They went on now socking the living hell out of one another.

"Guys stop!!" I shouted continuously trying to get George off of Nick.

Boom elbow to my face.

I was down within seconds and felt myself coming in and out of consciousness.

There ongoing screaming and scrapping was eery and muffed.

I'm not quite sure who heard the commotion but at least 10 guys were now in the locker room.

That when I was lifted up and being held back by someone.

"Common bitch hit me one more time!!" Nick hissed spitting out blood and Solly had him while Deforest had George.

"You're lucky they won't let me fuck up your face more punk!" George threatened.

"You fucking idiots hit Mizo!" Rajem argued and he had been now looking at my face.

"Mizo?" he questioned and was now focused on Nick who was bleeding.

"Yea I'm fine" I answered getting up and began pushing my way passed the guys who also had been arguing now.