𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶

Jimmy's P.o.v -

"Where are you headed this early in the morning?!" she questioned causing me to drop all of my things.

"Mizo I didn't know you were up"  I chuckled scratching the back of my head nervously.

"Yea it's your off week I wanted to make you something to eat and we could do something today but it seems like you have other plans" she stated sadly setting down the fork.

"I'm sorry kiddo, I have a flight I need to take to go talk to that doctor I'm Kansas city about my asl" I lied watching the expression on her face change.

"And you're going alone!??" she shouted giving me my protein shake that I had usually every morning.

"Yes it's going to be fine, Its no big deal!" I argued taking the shaker cup from her hand.

"At least drink your protein before you get on the plane" she sighed shaking her head at me.

"I wish you would have told me" she growled re entering the kitchen.

"I wouldn't have made this stupid healthy breakfast and I would have had pancakes instead" she complained causing me to laugh.

"I'm sorry! how many times to have to say it!" I begged watching her roll her eyes.

"Enough talking more drinking! I'm sure you're going to be late for your flight!" she scolded on continuing to cook.

"Well I actually planned to leave earlier too stop for breakfast but it looks like you already got me" I half smiled causing her to squeal in excitement.

She went on cooking happily before finally serving me my omelet.

I had finished my food and was practically headed out of the door.

"Hey I love you have a safe flight" she reminded me giving me a weak smile.

"I love you more" I responded before making my way toward the airport.

The ride to the airport was short and I was boarded onto my plane immediately.

I let out a slight sigh looking down at her number once more. I couldn't believe I was actually doing this.

But I needed to.

- flashback -

"Baby please" I begged continuously pounding on the door in hopes that she'd let me in.

"Liya! open the fucking door!!!" I screamed just as the door swung open.

There she stood as beautiful as ever. She wore one of my oversized football t-shirt and black shorts.

Her hair pulled in a messy bun.

Her bright green eyes puffy and red like she had been crying for hours.

"Baby" I cried pulling into her arms kissing her head over and over.

She stood there not saying another word.

"I knew I shouldn't have talked to you" she responded causing me to pull back from her immediately.

She still stayed in my arms but my attention was now completely focused on her.

"What no? don't say that" I stated wiping away her tears with my thumbs.

"No I should have, I knew I was going to get fucking hurt!" she hissed as the tears continued to pour from her eyes.