𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽

Ameera's P.o.v -

- several weeks later -

Weeks had gone by and mine and Nick's relationship was stronger than ever.

And my relationships with the rest of the guys were just as great too.

Preseason passed and we had our first regular season game which was in Dallas.

I had never been to Texas, so I guess you could say the guys wanted to make every trip rememberable for me.

"Oh did I miss Texas" George exclaimed in the corniest country accent getting a laugh out of both me and Jimmy.

"I don't know if I'll ever get use to those flights" I complained fixing the straps on my backpack.

"In time big head" Jimmy smiled grabbing my head making me mad.

"Watch out with my hair" I hissed trying to get his hands off of my head.

"Where's our first stop!?" George questioned squishing me slightly as he hugged me.

"The hotel! and food" Kyle interrupted yanking my backpack to make room for himself.

"Sounds like a good idea I'm starving!!" Dante whined trailing behind us.

"You're always damn hungry Pettis where does it even go??!" George yelled towards him as we began to finally exit the airport.

We had gotten into cars and we happened to be one short.

"Uhh Mizo can just lap it with me" George offered as me and him were standing there looking at the one seat.

"I mean it's really up to you two, we have to order another car for the rest of the guys and the wait would be around 15 minutes" Kyle explained causing George to speak up.

"I wouldn't let mizo wait fifteen minutes, and I really don't want to wait 15 minutes soooo" he dragged on causing me to look back at Nick who had his headphones on.

"I'll wait, George get on honey" I stated nodded my head and pushing him toward the car.

"Are you sure-" he questioned as I cut him off.

"I'm positive" I half smiled watching him frown slightly before proceeding into the car.

I sighed softly walking towards the group of guys.

They were all standing along talking to one another talking. I realized Nicks eyes were glued to his phone so I texted him.

To : Big Head <33

Look up

From : Big Head <33

What why?

"Who are you texting?!?" Solly question scaring me and immediately causing me to scream and drop my phone.