𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟷

Ameera's P.o.v -

"Hey Mizo I've been looking all over for you!" Maliyah called causing both me and Nick to turn around.

I continued to hold Crawford who was sound asleep.

"Who's baby is that!" she questioned now picking up Janessa and getting a closer look.

I had no idea how to explain any of it truly to her.

She continued to look at both of us for answers,

"Nicks?" I stated giving her an unsure look.

"NICKS!!" She screamed causing me to try and calm her down.

"Keep your voice down!!" Nick hissed causing me to put my hand over her mouth.

I had finally removed my hand making full eye contact with her.

"We don't know for sure but that bitch came back" I gritted adjusting Crawford.

She knew who I was talking about already.

"Chelsea!? no way! how'd she find you guys!??" she asked wanting more answers from me.

"From what Nick told me she's been keeping tabs on us, and obviously it wasn't too hard to find me or Nick! I'm Jimmy Garappolos little sister and the defensive rookie of years girlfriend!" I explained shaking my head.

"She'd seen us that night in Chicago" Nick explained and Maliyah had be in peer disbelief.

"Of course she did" I complained rolling my eyes.

"I gotta go with the guys, and we will see you guys back at the restaurant?" Nick mumbled softly keeping a tight grip around my pants loop.

"Sounds good" I answered quickly watching him give me one of his million dollar smiles.

"You okay baby? do you want me to take him?" he questioned worriedly.

I knew that this whole situation had been throwing off the balance of us. I tried my best to not let it do so.

Nick was obviously worried on it as well, which gave me reassurance on that he cared still.

He cared about what happened to us. He care about me.

"No love it's okay I'll take him" I sighed softly watching his eyes soften.

"Are you sure?" he asked once more.

I nodded my head causing him to kiss me and began to walk off.

I watched as his figure got smaller and he finally disappeared out of my sight.

That's when I heard a familiar voice.

"That stupid ass bitch really a trying her hardest to break you two up" Joey mumbled following behind me.

"Joey! are you crazy!?" I yelped as we all continued to walk out.

"No I am here for moral support" he smiled wildly still on my heels.

"I hate my life" I cried following her out along with Joey who was still tagging along.

We then made our towards the cars that were taking us to lunch with the whole team.

Joey slid aside allowing both of us to pass by.

"You're taking this a lot better than I would I can tell you that for sure" she mumbled as we both got to our car.