𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼

Ameera's P.o.v -

"Let's go!!!" I screamed continuously honking my horn to rush Diana.

"Oh I'm coming!!!" she yelled finally getting into my car.

"Goodness took you long enough" I complained.

"Mizo are you sure that this is a good idea?" Diana questioned slamming the door shut.

"Diana of course why wouldn't it!!??" I screeched watching her put her seatbelt on.

"I mean aren't things still rocky with jimmy?" she questioned as I was now on my way toward the stadium.

"Yea your point? I'm not going to watch Jimmy! I'm going to see Nick!" I answered.

She then shook her head immediately.

"You are so damn hard headed you know that" she laughed.

"I love my boyfriend what can I say!?" I smiled on at the thought of him.

"Oh barf me" she complained beginning to skip songs.

"Hey! Hey! dont change that song!" I hissed smacking her hand angrily.

Within a few minutes we had finally reached Levi stadium.

"You're like a regular here" Diana teased shoving my shoulder lightly as I took my parking spot next to Jimmy's car.

"Not even" I responded fixing my necklace.

"Bitch you have your own parking spot and do not tell me that necklace says Nick on it!!" she screamed yanking me towards her to get a better look at it.

"It says Nicholas and he just bought it for me when we first started talking and I thought he was crazy for it but now he's changed my mind" I explained holding on tightly to the necklace.

"I guess I can wear it now" I added grabbing my badge and finally getting out of the car.

Diana followed behind me as we got past security and were finally on the field.

"Bitch I've never even been this close to a NFL football field let alone this many players!!" she squealed as I had been looking around for Nick.

"Mizo!!" Robert called happily causing me to hug him tightly.

"We've missed you so much" he mumbled continuing to hold me close to his body.

"I know I'm sorry" I apologized and he finally let me go.

"So how are you and Nicky huh? I'm glad this isn't effecting his playing" he joked as Diana stood their awkwardly.

"I'm sorry this is my friend Diana!" I explained as she shook both Katie's and Robert's hands.

"Where is Nick!?" I asked looking around trying to find him.

"He's around here somewhere" Katie answered looking around herself.

"Let's go and find him huh" I sighed as we were now roaming around the field.

George's P.o.v -

"Common Kittle what is taking you so damn long!??" Samuel hissed and I was now forcing my way through the guys.

That's when me and Nick ran right into one another.

Things had been still extremely awkward between me, Nick and jimmy.