𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺

Ameera's P.o.v -

"I missed you" he mumbled softly taking my hands in his before shutting the door behind me.

I missed his touch more than ever. But I needed to know.

I needed to know if that was really the man I fell in love with.

"Nick" I sighed softly before he nodded his head quickly.

"I know I'm sorry I'm getting side tracked" he continued running his rough fingers over my knuckles.

I couldn't imagine it still. That when I looked into his eyes, that he was a monster.

That he wasn't at all the person I thought he was. I couldn't make it fit correctly in my mind. No matter how hard I tried to.

No not ever. Not in a million years. Not my Nick.

"No more secrets, no more hiding anything, none of that and if we want this to work Nick I need to know everything about the case" I explained now getting a light smile out of him.

"Thank you" he cried hugging me.

I hadn't responded and I just stood there hugging him as he now been crying uncontrollably into the side of my neck.

I couldn't help it but to start crying myself.

Everything about this could make or break me and Nick.

That scared me more than ever. The thought of loosing him scared me.

Because if this was true, I could no longer want to raise a family with this man.

I couldn't marry him.

I know it sounds crazy but we wanted those things at one point. We talked about it.

"For?" I questioned and he now been wiping away my tears.

"Being willing to listen, I figured with you ignoring me you never wanted to hear from me again and I thought I maybe made the worst mistake of my life" he explained on avoiding all eye contact with me.

"I love you Nicholas John Bosa, and if you think I was just that quick to up and go then you clearly don't know me" I scoffed and he had now began to cry even more.

"I love you more Ameera, nothing just went the way it was suppose to and it messed everything up" he hissed squeezing my hand lightly.

"Were you ever going to tell me??" I questioned and he nodded his head within seconds.

"Yes I wanted to tell you a million times, but the thought of you possibly not wanting to be with me anymore scared me, it scares me even more then never being able to play football again" he admitted

We still remained in front of the door.

"But now I just regret not being able to tell you myself, I can't even think about all the shit that's going through your brain right now" he went on.

"You have no fuckin idea" I sighed causing him to laugh lightly.

"Let's go sit down? I got a lot of explaining to do" he stated dragging me along to the familiar couch.

"I don't even really know where to start" he mumbled scratching the back of his head.

"I met a girl going into my junior year at Ohio state, and well we had the ideal relationship I was the defensive end she was a high end cheerleader we were like a match made in heaven but I wasn't always like that" he explained and I nodded my head allowing him to proceed.

"We weren't always the best to one another, she cheated on me a lot and of course I figured fuck it if she cheats on me then well I'll cheat on her too" he scoffed to himself.

"That wasn't the smart decision obviously and this went on for months and even going into senior year and she came to me saying she was pregnant and it was mine and I didn't believe her because she had been cheating on me through the entire course of our relationship and I told her she could do whatever she wanted but I wouldn't support her or that baby until there was a DNA test and she thought that it was going to keep me but she was completely wrong" he sighed stopping mid way.

"She didn't like that and she ended up getting abortion because it obviously didn't do anything, she didn't like the idea of somebody else having me and she knew that the nfl was looking at me and she figured she make me regret my decision and make me suffer that was just the type of girl she was and god I look back and she did some horrible things to not just me but others" he sighed.

"And well the night that my teammates made one of the biggest mistakes of their lives, she had came to my dorm saying she had gotten the abortion and she wanted to work things out and I had another girl there and that was it" he shook his head.

"When the girl that they raped finally was strong enough to come out and she happened to be apart of her sorority she decided to capitalize on that opportunity, and fabricate her own story including the actual one" I cried biting down on hard onto his lip.

"The poor girl had been so drunk she couldn't quite remember everyone who did those horrible things to her, and She well shared her supposedly stories of the multiple times I forced myself on to her and how she had to get an abortion and that I helped in that girls rape" he scoffed letting the tears fall more.

"I went on trial and was proven innocent due to my obvious alibi from that night and the claims against me from the girl who I was with that case all charges were dropped because we had several friends and several people who she had been being with the time went against her too and she just tried to do everything in her power to ruin me because I didn't want to be with her anymore" he finished looking at me.

"That's when the NFL looked at my profile and case and the San Francisco 49ers we're willing to sign me after a lot of pleading and begging, yea I'm a good player but the odds were stacked against me" he sighed softly.

"I could never ever push a women into having sex with me or do something so horrific like that, that's just not me and I hope you know that" he let out and I hugged him immediately.

"I could fucking someone if they did that to you Ameera, and I couldn't do that to someone else and men and women who force people into having sex are monsters literal fucking monsters - " he mumbled as I cut him off.

I could tell the talk of that was making him uneasy and riled up.

That's when my answer was clear.

I continued hugging him tightly.

"Ameera?" he questioned holding onto me back.

"I love you Nick, and I can't wait to see where this is headed" I mumbled burying my head into his shoulder"

"I love you more Ameera" he responded kissing the side of my head.