𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸

Jimmy's P.o.v -

I made my way into the locker room in hopes to find some of the other guys.

That's when I came straight in contact with George.

"George buddy how are you doing!?" I questioned patting his shoulder lightly hanging up my bag.

"Living my best life what about you G??" he responded in a high pitch voice continuing to lace up his cleats.

"Always and I just moved Mizo down here with me she needed it!" I explained hearing another voice from behind me. 

"Mizo's down here for good!!?" Richard asked happily causing me to laugh.

Richard and Ameera became best friends the minute he was traded. She wasn't big on the Seahawks respected him as a player.

They clicked immediately. He was like another brother to her.

"I'm glad to hear that, I haven't seen the munchkin in awhile how is she?" George interrogated as more of the guys flocked in.

"Doing better, she was so miserable in Illinois, just broke up with her high school boyfriend and spent her 21st birthday at home" I explained as Bosa and a few of the last guys entered.

"Big 21 and single? going to school?!" George went on asking questions.

"Yea probably San Franciso state , hopefully before admissions close" I answered and Joe put his hands on my shoulders.

"You finally brought my mizo down! where she at!?" he screamed happily hugging me.

"She's back at the house! I figured I'd let her get some sleep, she wasn't too happy about the flight you know her" I responded.

That's when Nick interrupted us.

"Mizo? She?? Mizo as in your brother Mizo??" he questioned confused and thats when all the guys around started to laugh.

"What I'm being serious!!?" he went on causing me to shake my head uncontrollably.

"Oh sweet Nicholas, you poor boy" George cackled patting his shoulder.

"Mizo is my little sister Ameera" I answered watching him turn his head to the ground slightly.

"I thought you had all brothers" he responded stupidly still stuck on the fact that I had a sister.

"No sir and you stay away from Mizo she's all mine" George threatened before laughing on.

"She is not" I argued getting a big cheeky smile from him.

"I know, I just hoped that'll keep Bosa away you know they're close in age and -" he whispered before I cut him off.

"Sure thing George, go meet me on the field" I hissed giving the rest of the guys a glance.

I was out on the field within a matter of seconds and the familiar chuckles caught my attention.

Mizo had been standing along the side lines with Robert and Katie.

Robert had been squishing her tightly before setting her back down.

"How are you? and how's the boyfriend?" he asked her as I made my way down there.

"Hey big head I thought you were at the house sleeping?" I questioned now myself.

"Yea not with him anymore! and hi J" she smiled grabbing the back of my neck and yanking me down words to kiss my head.