20: Camila

The sun was setting when (Y/N) woke up under the willow tree, after Lauren had finished singing she was fallen asleep in her embrace.

She could hear frantic whispering close by. "Lolo?" She asked sleepily, sitting up as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes.

Resting back on one arm she looked around, spotting Laurens figure just outside of the thin wall of leafs the willow provided.

She couldn't make out what she was saying, but her mate was frequently looking back at her, making sure she was okay.

She mustn't have realised she was awake yet.

Quietly, (Y/N) stood up from the soft grass, still rubbing her eyes trying to wake up.

It was only as she pulled back the leafs did she realise Lauren wasn't alone and she froze.

Lauren Beta stood in facing the younger wolf, Laurens back to her mate.

The movement immediately drawing Camilas attention as her eyes focused on the unknown girl.

It happened so fast...

It was all in a flash and (Y/N) didn't know what was happening, didn't know what to do.

Lauren realised her Beta was no longer listening, turning to see what she was looking at.

She caught a glimpse of her mate in the corner of her eye before Camila gripped her arm, shoving her out of the way.

It happened so fast...

Camila lunged at the unknown girl, shredding her clothes as she shifted. (Y/N)s eyes widening in horror as she moved to scramble back, tripping over her two feet.

Lauren was screaming at Camila but it was too late.

Before (Y/N) knew it she was pinned and crying, Camilas nails digging into her shoulders.

It was only for a second before the weight lifted, like it disappeared.

Opening her eyes she saw Lauren trying to hold her Beta, pushing her with all the strength she could muster in her human form.

Her ears were ringing she she could see Lauren was yelling at her.

"Go! (Y/N) run!" She screamed, loosing the fight with Camilas wolf as she tried to protect her alpha from the unmarked rogue.

As far as Camila and her wolf were concerned, This girl wasn't apart of her pack or the mate of someone in it. They had not pack tattoo or mate mark and she saw red.

(Y/N) hurried to her feet, running in the direction of the pack house and away from Camila and her mate.

It happened so fast...

Running as quick as she could she quickly emerged from the trees onto the training field across from the house. All pack members stopped training and turned they're attention on her, they were quick to surround her, (Y/N) cowering in the middle.

One of the guards stepped forward, reaching out to grab her forearm but she quickly stepped back into the arms of another.

It happened so fast...

Before she knew it she was pinned on the ground with her face pressing into the freshly cut grass. She cried out in pain as they tightened their grip on her arms behind her back. "Lolo!" She screamed, tears running down her face.

It happened so fast...

Hearing her cries Lauren ran faster, harder, shifting into her wolf and shredding her shirt as she bounded through the trees.