26: Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

Over the following weeks (Y/N) trained everyday (sometimes without Lauren), and made an extra effort to talk to pack members. 

She felt like she was finally starting to belong and get use to the others around her. Lauren couldn't have been prouder.

"Again!" The young wolf yelled, getting back into her fighting stance after Dinah had beaten her in the match. 

"Yo, chill dawg. We've been at this for hours already, we need a break." Dinah told the Omega, leaning back from her spot on the grass.

"No, no break, again!" (Y/N) persisted, making the Poly groan before getting up to continue their training. 

Ten minutes later, Lauren strolled out of the house in search of her mate. She hadn't seen her all day and was finally finished in the office. 

Lauren strolled through the woods towards (Y/N) training area, (Y/N) having asked Lauren for a more secluded spot away from other pack members. Lauren was aware how self conscious the girl was around others so the next day she had cleared a small section of the woods and levelled it out for her.

Nearing the clearing, Lauren stood at the tree line and watch the Omega and Guardian train. They each threw quick precise jabs at one another, each avoiding them with their speed.  

After another fifteen seconds, Dinah finally landed a sequence of jabs on (Y/N)s stomach and ribs before hitting the Omega across the face. (Y/N) fell to the ground and Lauren held herself at the treeline, wanting to see what would happen now. 

(Y/N) growled before standing up and facing Dinah, "again!" She yelled for at least the 50th time today. Dinah groaned and Lauren thought it best to make her presents known, stepping fully into the circle. 

"Hello, Pup." She greeted, causing (Y/N) to whip her head around at the sound of her mates voice. 

As (Y/N) and Lauren made eye contact the young wolf broke her stern facade and sent a goofy smile to Lauren before running into her mates arms. 

Lauren chuckled at the young wolf, holding her tightly before kissing the top of her head. "Dinah, Camila was looking for you. You better go find her," Lauren told the Poly, Dinah sending her Alpha a grateful look before taking off.

"Hey, you made me lose my sparing partner!" (Y/N) whined as she pulled herself away from Laurens embrace.

Lauren looked at her with fake shock, "I did no such thing." She told her mate dramatically, causing the Omega to burst into a fit of giggles and snuggle back into Laurens arms.

"Alright, Pup. One more match and then we are taking a nice, relaxing bath. Deal?" Lauren asked, kissing her mates forehead as (Y/N) looked up at her confused.

"Dinah left?" (Y/N) stated in confusion .

"And I arrived." Lauren told her with a cocked eyebrow before stepping back and taking off her leather jacket. "Positions!" She told the younger wolf, getting into stance.

Shaking her head and frowning, (Y/N) got into position opposite her mate, watching the tick in her mates middle finger as she calculated her first move. 

A few seconds later Lauren lunged first, dropping down to the floor as she moved to sweep her leg under my mate to knock her down but the Omega jumped back quickly. 

Standing back up the two wolves sized each other up as they calculated strategies against each other.

It went on for ten minutes, both wolves getting frustrated and tired before (Y/N) decided to charge at Lauren, sliding between her legs at the last second before hopping back up. She then took out the Alphas knees before sending a solid kick to the middle of her back, causing Lauren to fall to the ground. 

Lauren growled but before she could get back up, (Y/N) was on top of her and pinned one arm behind her back with the other looping around Laurens neck. 

She applied slight pressure around Laurens neck, increasing it until the Alpha tapped out, gasping for breath. 

When the Alpha finally had her breath back she sat up and looked at her mate who sat on the grass with her legs crossed and hands clasped in her lap, looking at her mate sheepishly. 

Lauren shook her head with an amused smile on her face. "Good work, Pup. I'm very impressed." Lauren said, praising the Omega, causing (Y/N) to let out a high pitched squeal before standing up and jumping on her mate. 

Lauren let out a huff of air at the impact, using one foot to steady them and she rested her hands on the (Y/H/C) thighs while the Omega koala hugged her.

Shaking her head adoringly, Lauren began their walk back to the house as she carried her mate. She was looking forward to a nice hot meal and a warm relaxing bath.