24: Foxes and Hounds

"If I bite you-" Lauren tried to reason, her mate sitting criss cross in front of her.

"Yes." (Y/N) interrupted, causing the Alpha to slightly glower. (Y/N) shrank back a little, closing her mouth and allowing Lauren to continue.

"If I bite you, there's no going back. A mating bite is very much permanent, no take backsies!" Lauren told her seriously.

"Yes." (Y/N) said again, exaggeratedly nodding her head as she looked at Lauren. "No take backsies." She said as she continued to nod.

Lauren sighed before putting her hands on her mates shoulders, halting the nodding for now. "(Y/N) do you know what a mating bite is?" Lauren asked seriously.

(Y/N) hummed in thought for a moment, pressing her lips together before looking back as Lauren and shaking her head twice, "Nope!"

Letting out a tired groan Lauren flopped back onto the bed, putting her hands on her face.

A few moments later, (Y/N) climbed on top of Lauren, sitting on her stomach before removing the Alphas hands. "Whats a mate bite?" She asked, tilting her head to the side in curiosity.

Sitting up again with her mate in her lap, Lauren rested her hands on the Omegas hips. "A mating bite-" Lauren stated the word mating a bit more, hoping her mate would say it correctly next time. "- solidifies the bond between to wolves who are mates. Like you and I, or Camila and Dinah." Lauren explained.

"Oh, okay. Can I have one please?"(Y/N) asked again, Lauren sighed at her mates persistence, dropping her head to rest on the (Y/S/C) shoulder.

"It's not that easy, pup." She continued, lifting her head again. "A mating bite is something very... intimate. You seen, when you bite your mate, certain... parts... wake up. And not that you or I don't want that to happen, but I need you to understand. It's like the Foxes and hound talk, you got told that one, right?" Lauren asked hopefully.

(Y/N) cringed at the term foxes and hounds. "The what?" She asked, staring at Lauren dumbfounded.

"The foxes and hounds, birds and bees, the p's and v's?!" Lauren asked quickly, hoping this was a joke. Surely she didn't have to give her own mate the foxes and hounds talk...

"Hmm, the p's and v's, birds and bees, foxes and hounds..." (Y/N) repeated in thought, rubbing her chin. "No." She said after a few more seconds causing Lauren to groan.

"Okay, okay. I got this..." Lauren mumbled. "Alright," She said, clapping her hands and startling the younger wolf. "When two mates, like us, meet, they do things like hold hands and kiss." (Y/N) perked up at that, puckering her lips and waiting for Lauren to kiss her, the Alpha complying to her mates wish. "Alright so they hold hands and kiss and they become a couple, per say. Anyways, usually sooner rather than later, the two come together in a, umm, intimate display of affection?" Lauren sighed not knowing how to explain this properly.

"Alright, let's try this again. You have a vagina, yes?" Lauren asked, on the verge of giving up with this entire conversation.

"Yes! I have a Bagina!" (Y/N) cheered!

"Vagina." Lauren corrected.

"Vagina." (Y/N) repeated, nodding her head again.

"Right, so you have a vagina-" Lauren started to say again.

"Like you!" (Y/N) added.

"Ummm, no, not quite." Lauren said, running a hand through her hair and shaking her head. "You've seen how I have a... Different part, than you do. Yes?" Lauren asked. Watching her mate go to open her mouth before she quickly covered it. "Nod your head for yes." Lauren told her, the Omega nodding her head. 

"Okay, that's good.." Lauren mumbled. "Well, that's called a penis, okay?" She asked again, her mate nodding. "Alright so, vaginas and penis' are going to be called peepee's, right?" She asked again. 'This was a slow process', Lauren thought as she watched her mate nod.

"Well when two people love each other and are mates, they, huh, touch peepee's and sometimes, if your not careful, you can have a baby then, and, uhh. Well that's how babies are made?" Lauren said, confusing herself slightly. Where the hell had this conversation gone.

"Anyways, when two people 'touch' peepee's, it's very intimate and it's in that situation where one would get a mating mark." She concluded, her mate sporting a confused face before looking down at Laurens lap. 

"Your peepee?" She asked, pointing at Laurens crouch. Lauren nodded, slightly flustered at her mate pointing at her 'friend'. "And my peepee?" She asked, then pointing to her crotch, Lauren nodding again. "Touch?" She asked bringing her index fingers together in front of them.

"Alright," Lauren said, pushing her mates hands away before putting her on the bed next to her. "It's time for bed. No more questions. Go put your pj's on." She told (Y/N) shooing her off the bed.

(Y/N) shuffled off the bed quickly, running off into the walk in closet. 

Once out of sight Lauren flopped back onto the bed with a groan, running her hands down her face. 

Jesus Christ could that have been any worse

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Show these last few chapters some love please. I know I didn't update for a long time *cough cough* was upsetti spaghetti *cough cough* but I'm really trying here guys...