A/N

Hi!

My name is Twizz and look who's making another story!

.

Me.

.

So. I wanted to make this little A/N just to give out some basic info about the story.

This is an Irondad-Spiderson story, so it's about Tony and Peter.

.

-CiviI War, Infinity War and Endgame does not happen because we don't need that negativity in our lives!

-Nobody knows Peter is Spider-Man except for Ned and MJ.

-Peter's parents died in a plane crash when he was 6. He moved in with Ben and May after that.
Ben got shot when Peter was 12 and he's currently 15 in the story.

-Aunt May is abusive (I'm sorry May, I love you). She never really liked Peter and she has some sociopathic features to her character.

The Ships:

-IronStrange (Tony + Stephen)

-Stucky (Steve + Bucky)

These are like the main-ish ones that are already established. I don't think I'll put a ship with Peter in this story. but if I do, then I'll add it on the list (Sorry!).

AND REMEMBER! IF YOU DON'T LIKE ANY OF THE SHIPS, YOU DON'T HAVE TO READ!

Sorry... Just had to say it to the people in the back.

.

-I edited some stuff in the book so there are some things that are different. This doesn't really affect the story... well... I hope the editing made it better...

-If you see misspelled words, please tell me so I can fix them as fast as possible :)

-Cover is made by: rhymewithrachel on Instagram

-There will be swearing, abuse and panic attacks, etc, in this story, so read at your own risk. Though, I will put trigger warnings over the chapters that can be more "triggering".

-Again, I'm imagining Tom Holland's spider man cuz that's my favorite version.

-Peter also has, like, a good suit that he made himself. So kind of like the suit Tobey Maguire's Spider-Man wears.

-This story takes place in New York and I am Not from New York, nor America. So if I get something wrong, please do forgive me!

-l'll try to update as fast as possible, but just know that I will be a little busy with school this semester.

-I don't own any of the characters, they all belong to Marvel. I only own the plot!

.

I think that sums it up pretty much! So...

That's All For Now Folks!

G'night, G'day and G'morning!

/Twizz