Chapter 14 -Bullies And Crime Fighting

A/N

Hi!

Just a small trigger warning for violence!
don't read if you're sensitive to that stuff!

Enjoy the story!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peter's P.O.V

The next morning was mostly a blur. I remember I somehow made it to my bed last night and as soon as my head touched the pillow I entered dream world.

But the morning after was terrible. Everything hurt and the burnmarks on my arm weren't completely healed. Though, I didn't really get any food in me last night.

Since May was asleep, I was able to make a big breakfast. Egg, bacon, a sandwich and a granola bar. My injuries will probably be nearly fully healed before lunch.

I'm thankful that May at least lets me eat enough... sometimes.

I make my way to the subway and take out my phone once I'm on the train. There is a new text from Tony.

================================================================

Tony

Hey kid

How's it going?

Peter

Pretty good if I say so myself

Tony

You seem excited

Or at least in a good mood

Peter

Nah

Not really

Or maybe

Who knows

Tony

Because that wasn't confusing...

Peter

Nah

Tony

Anyways...

You going to school today?

Since you missed yesterday

Peter

Yup

I'm currently on the subway

Oh shit

Gtg

Ttyl

Bye!

Tony

See ya kid

================================================================

Peter's P.O.V

I head to school and meet up with my friends. Class went alright. Because of the spider bite I somehow got even smarter (weird flex much?). So I learn quicker, which makes school too easy.

It's not that I'm ungrateful or anything. It's just... Even though I go to a nerd school I still get picked on. Specifically by the rich bitch Eugene "Flash" Thompson.