Thank You!

A/N

Hello!
How are everyone today?

Now!
You're probably expecting some sort of bonus chapter but...

There won't be one...

Instead,
I'm just going to thank you a hell lot and do a self promo for my One Shot book that will be published some time soon.

I will take prompts and requests that people can comment at the end of each story. I can tell you that I already have some ideas for some stories already, so look out for that I guess?

Oh right...

THANK YOU FOR READING MY F*UCKING STORY!

I LOVE YOU ALL AND YOU ALL GET COOKIES AND ICE CREAM AND WHATEVER YOU WANT!

Pardon my foul language.

*Ahem*

Also...
I may or may not be working on something... related to this story...
But who knows?

But let's say... I was working on something, theoretically,
Then it would probably be in its early stages so...
It wouldn't come out for a while...

But who knows?

I'll just give you this:

"Every story doesn't have a happy ending... Or does it?"

Again,

Thank you so much for reading this story! I've had my ups and downs with this book and there are stuff I want to change, but I'm still kind of happy with how it turned out.

Oh! And to the person who commented last chapter that, quote-on-quote,

"Because on one hand I want to burn you alive but on the other hand it was beautiful and I loved it. Frick your playing a dangerous game here author..."

(You know who you are...)

I just want to say...

You're the first person to ever tell me they want to burn me alive and I love your comment. Thank you for making me laugh and I am very proud of you.
I would also like to burn myself alive... But here I still am.

I can't remember if it was this book or my previous book, but someone accidentally commented "We Susan" instead of "We Stan" and I think about that a lot. I can't find the original comment but just know that I did not invent that quote and all the credit goes to the original commenter.
So, just know,

I Susan all of you!

So. Thank you again!

And That's All For Me Folks!

G'night, G'day and G'morning!

/Twizz