Chapter 23 - What the Hell is going on

A/N

Hi!

I'm just putting a trigger warning here for injuries, a slight mention of suicide and a panic attack.

If you're suicidal, please seek help! It's very important that you get the help you need.

So if you're triggered by any of that, please don't read!

If you're still here,
Enjoy the Story!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peter's P.O.V

I jump out of the vent and land on top of one of the bad guys that's cornering Mr. Stark. I bounce off his head and land next to Mr. Stark like a gymnast. The guy I jumped off of looks a little confused before his eyes land on me.

"Spider-Man?" He looks at me dumbfound and I just chuckle.

"The one and only." I say proudly, hearing a snicker from next to me.

"Are you copying me, Underoos?" Mr. Stark comments and I just wave him off. At that moment, one of the men run towards me, so I jump over him, webbing his legs together, which makes him fall flat on his face.

"I would never." I hum and I can just imagine Mr. Stark rolling his eyes from under his mask. He shoots a guy running to attack us, but the shot doesn't seem to bother the dude at all. He slams into Mr. Stark, making him fly back and hit the wall. My eyes are wide as I try to take in what just happened.

I shoot a web to the ceiling, so I can't get attacked, but that proved to be false because apparently, I can get attacked and someone can shoot some kind of laser out of their goddamn hands and cut the web. So I shoot a new one and start to swing through the exhabition hall, making sure no one is left. Nearly everyone has evacuated the room, but I see a little girl, who's running for her life and one of the shithats are chasing her. What kind of asshole chases a little girl. This one must be really mental. What is a little girl even doing here in the first place?

I swing up to the ceiling and then push myself towards the moron and the girl. Just as he's about to grace her with his knife, I pick the girl up and hurry towards the entrance of the hall. The girl has a strong grip on my suit and I don't judge her. That must've been scary. I look back and see the moron looking around confused for a few seconds before laying his eyes and me and running with full speed in my direction.

I look back towards the entrance and I see a tall woman in business attire running in our direction. She stops when she sees me and yells a name.

"Maggie, oh thank heavens." She sighs as I land in front of her. I hand Maggie over tothe woman and the girl immediately starts crying into her mother's shoulder.

"Go! Hurry! Get away from here! Now!?" I command and the woman gives me a nod before hurrying away. I watch them for a moment, forgetting I'm in a fight until my spidey sense yells at me to jump, which I do.

At that moment, the moron swings his knife at me and I bounce off his head, making sure to get his attention. The dude is kinda large, like, tall wise, but something seems off. Before I can get a good look at his face, my spidey senes explodes again, but this time two other dudes are attacking me from behind. I duck, and they crash into the moron. It seems like they haven't really been in a fight like this before.

I quickly web them up, making sure they can't move. I look in Mr. Stark's direction and see lasers flying all around. Mr. Stark is fighting 2 other guys and based on how they're keeping up, I think they're more experience than these three.