Chapter 1: Honey I'm trash!

Trigger Warning: This chapter contains abuse, please don't read it if it will make you uncomfortable. 

*Izuku's POV*
Ever since I could remember, my dad had been an absolute dickhead. He beat my mum and me, just because he had the power to. He was the looming threat in my life that never left. His quirk, fire breathing, was the weapon he wielded with absolute disregard. He burned both me and my mother constantly, never allowing the wounds to heal. I had bandages constantly wrapped around my small, frail arms. For a 7-year-old, I was extremely small, often getting confused for a child 3 years younger than me. My mother tried her hardest to protect me but sometimes... Sometimes she just couldn't.

"Please don't hurt him. Hisashi, he's a boy, he hasn't done anything!" My mum screamed, trying in vain to pull my father away from me. With a swift backhand, my mother was sent flying away from me, her face already had a blossoming bruise on it. Seeing my mother in that condition pained me. She was such a sweet woman, she didn't deserve this. Yet she stayed with him, I honestly think she had Stockholm syndrome. "You bitch!" my 'father' growled. His face was constantly shadowed, all that I ever saw of him were his glowing green eyes. They were nightmare fuel. After my father had dealt a few blows to my mother's small body, he turned his focus to me. "Now, runt, stand up." he snarled, not even giving me the chance to make it to my feet before I was kicked back down. 

                                                                        *Time Skip*  

After Hisashi was done with his abuse, he stormed from the house, probably going to see his equally as horrid friends. I crawled over to my limp mother and hugged her. Luckily, I still felt her breath tickling my neck as I curled up into a ball beside her and fell into an uneasy sleep. 

"Hey Deku!" Kacchan shouted from his place by the swings. I ran over to him, a big smile on my face, I couldn't wait to tell him the news. "Kacchan!" I squealed running over to the blond and hugging him tightly. "What's got you so excited nerd, did your shithead dad finally leave?" Kacchan asked , hugging me back just as fiercely. I pulled away from the hug and rubbed the bandages on my arms gently, I knew I shouldn't have told Kacchan about my dad. "N-no Kacchan, it had nothing to do with my dad," I whispered, a frown briefly flickering across my face. I shook my head and beamed up at my best friend again. "I got my quirk! It's called transform. It has nothing to do with my parent's quirks which is confusing but it's super cool. I can transform into any animal, person or object as long as I've seen in before. It could even be a picture. Also, if I transform into a person I can use their quirk. Isn't that so cool!" I shouted, dancing around the happy blond. I looked up at Kacchan and saw his gentle smile. "That's pretty cool, Izuku." he smiled.

I woke up from my dream with a gasp. It had been 3 years since I had last seen Kachhan. Our last encounter had been when I told him about my quirk. Unfortunately, my dickhead father had come along before I could demonstrate. I missed Kacchan so much. "Izuku, honey," I heard the soft voice of my mother whisper from beside me "It's time to have dinner.". I looked at my mother in surprise, I rarely got to have dinner, only on special occasions or if somebody was coming over to eat. I knew it wasn't anybody's birthday, so who was coming over to eat?

My question was answered when a suspicious-looking man sat opposite me at the dinner table. He had pitch-black eyes which seemed to absorb all of the light. His snowy hair fell in waves to his shoulders and his almost translucent skin shone in the dim yellow light of the room. "Hisashi, I don't have the time to delay this any further, either you deliver what we've asked for or you pay the price." the man rasped, completely ignoring both me and my mum in favour of speaking to my 'dad'. When the ghoulish man had first entered the room, his eyes swept over the bruises littered across both my mother's and my own faces. As if it was common to be hurt by your husband/dad. Maybe it was, I hadn't seen anybody but my mum, dad and the occasional stranger for 3 years. "Yeah, yeah. I've got the package in the backroom. It was hard to get, mind you, I better be compensated for properly." my 'dad' said, adopting an airy tone and waving his hand in the air in a dismissive manner. The man growled in response, his hair floating off of his shoulder's slightly in anger. I immediately looked down at my food, trying to make myself as inconspicuous as possible. After a few moments, the tension in the room seemed to reduce dramatically, it seemed as if my dad had stopped the man's anger. "Follow me to the back room, you can collect your package and leave. Izuku! Get to bed and stay there." my father growled with his usual malice. I silently bowed to every adult present before scurrying up the stairs to be as far away from the devil as possible. As I climb up the stairs, an eery feeling of foreboding wrapped itself around my heart. Something bad was going to happen soon.       

Thank you for reading the first part of my Dadzawa fanfic. I have 2 other books, a oneshot book and a Kiribaku book. Thank you for reading and I hope you have a wonderful day wherever you are.