Chapter 35: Round 2

I'm updating today cause I want to.

Again there are a lot of POV changes. 

*Izuku's POV*

The second round started almost immediately after the first. I rushed up to the viewing box to watch the first match. It was between Kacchan and Kirishima. I thought it would be quite an entertaining fight, seeing as Kirishima had to be the only person in our classes who could take one of Kacchan's explosions head-on and not take any damage. I settled down and waited in anticipation for the fight to begin.

*Katsuki's POV*

I was honestly glad that it was Shitty Hair who had made it through to fight me. I wouldn't have minded the other extra with the shitty name, but I roughly knew how far I could go with Shitty Hair. I couldn't wait to go all out against the walking boulder. 

"Both from class 1A, they battled their way through the first round and showed us all they weren't to be taken lightly. It's Katsuki Bakugo and Eijiro Kirishima!" Hizashi shouted, accompanied by the crowd's screams of anticipation. I smirked and crouched ever so slightly, excitement building up for the moment when Nemuri started the match. "Begin!". I was flying towards the waiting boy before she had even finished the word.

Shitty Hair looked surprised for a second at most. He managed to compose himself before I made it to him. He activated his quirk just in time for me to send an explosion directly at him. It caused him to be pushed back a metre or two, but otherwise, the bastard was unscathed. In retaliation to my attack, Shitty Hair threw himself at me and started his onslaught of attacks. I managed to evade most of his attacks but a couple of them slipped through my defences and let me just say they hurt like a bitch. I had small scratches littering my face and arms. A couple of minutes passed with us trading blows before I got pissed. The fight was taking too long and was getting boring. I had to end it.

I sped up my punches. Send explosion out so fast that Shitty Hair didn't get the chance to respond. I was just thinking that I wouldn't be able to crack his skin and I was better of blowing him out of bounds when he made a sound of pain. I paused for a millisecond to process the information that I had just received. His quirk was at its limit. I smirked in a way which I guess you could call evil and sped up my attacks even more. I didn't give the poor bastard even a moment to breath with how rapidly I was hitting him with my explosions. I let off full power explosions when my hand was practically touching his 'skin' to maximise the damage done. It didn't take long before his quirk had deactivated and he was fleshy again. I let off a final, albeit weaker, explosion to send Shitty Hair rocketing out of bounds. "Bakugo wins!" Nemuri shouted. The crowd grumbled slightly, it was clear that they didn't like me. I stalked out of the ring as Kirishima was carried away by medical robots. All in all, the bastard put up a decent fight. He wasn't weak like some of the other extras and that earned him just a smidgen of my respect. Alongside Round Face. Anybody with tenacity like theirs earned my respect. 

*Kyoka's POV* 

I watched as Kat blew Kiri out of the ring with what looked like a scaled-back explosion. Izu and I had instilled a sense of moderation in our explosive friend. If he acted nearly as conceited as he could have been I have no doubt that he would have used a full-scale explosion to send Kiri out of the ring. When Kat was declared the winner, I stood up and began to stretch in preparation for my match against Tokoyami. I was really nervous about the match. Tokoyami's quirk was damn near invincible and my quirk couldn't produce any sort of light to subdue Dark Shadow with. My chances of winning the match were very slim, but I wasn't going to completely give up. If I did I would have to face the wrath of Izuku Aizawa-Midoriya. If any of us gave up he was there to kick our asses and tell us to persevere.