Chapter 26: You Son Of A Bitch!

*Shota's POV*

Most of the villains were low-level thugs, I had dealt with way worse. It didn't take much effort to dispatch of them. It was almost child's play. However, Shigaraki was on a different level. He had managed to catch my elbow in our fight and his quirk caused my skin to disintegrate. I won't lie, having my elbow stripped down to the muscle hurt. A lot. But I wasn't going to let the pain get to me; I had 20 kids relying on me and there was no way I was letting a single one of them get hurt, even if I had to die. "You're not bad Eraserhead. I didn't expect you to be so good at fighting, but we can end this if you just give me some information. I won't hurt your students, I just want to know where All Might is. Oh, and the whereabouts of Izuku Midoriya, his dad is here today and he wants his son back." Shigaraki's voice pissed me off. He sounded like he had a sore throat and his tone was perpetually whiney, it got on my last nerve. When the bastard mentioned Izuku, I was instantly even more on edge. If Hisashi was there and he was after Izuku then I needed to get my son out of there even more. I wasn't sure exactly what Hisashi would do to Izuku, but I knew it wouldn't be pleasant based on what Izuku had told me. 

I launched myself at Shigaraki and was about to punch him in the face when a towering black mass intercepted. As my fist landed, it felt like my entire arm was about to shatter from the impact. "Well done Nomu. Eraserhead, meet my Nomu. He's the perfect weapon! Too bad you didn't back off when you had the chance." Shigaraki boasted. I tried to escape from the beast in front of me by jumping away from it, but it was too fast. It grabbed my arm in a vice-like grip and twisted it, shattering every single bone up to my shoulder. I gritted my teeth to stop my self from crying out in pain. I was in agony. I could hear Shigaraki cackling maniacally over the white noise which buzzed in my ears. I wanted so desperately to just pass out from the pain and be done with everything, but I couldn't, I needed to protect my kids. I looked up to Shigaraki, I was going to spit some biting words at him, but then I saw him. Hisashi Midoriya. Just the presence of such a disgusting man made me nauseous. What made matters worse, was the fact that my son was frozen in fear at his feet. Izuku was staring up at Hisashi in horror, his eyes were shining bright with unshed tears. I could tell he was trying to hold in his sobs of terror. He had gone past the point of hyperventilation and anxiety by that point, he was consumed by fear. 

*Izuku's POV*

I never expected to see him again. I had never wanted to see him again. Yet there he was. Towering over me with an evil smirk and murderous intent shining in his acid green eyes. Hisashi Midoriya. "Izuku, my son, how have you been?" his voice brought back unpleasant memories. I didn't like it. I loathed it. I wanted to go home. I wanted to be wrapped up in a fluffy blanket with my Dad's arms around me. I wanted my family and friends to be hugging me and reassuring me that they would protect me. I wanted to be anywhere but in the USJ at that moment. "Are you not going to answer? You know how much that upsets me Izuku." the way he hissed my name petrified me. He wasn't allowed to say my name. Only certain people could say my name. "You know what happens when I'm upset, Izuku, you don't like it when I'm upset do you Izuku. You don't want me to be angry do you Izuku!" His tone became angrier. His voice rose. He was getting angry. I didn't like it when he was angry. Why did he keep saying my name? I didn't like it! I didn't reply to him, if I said something wrong then he would hurt me. I hadn't changed one bit. I wasn't stronger then I was when I was 7. I felt alone. In a little bubble where only me and Hisashi existed. I looked up at Hisashi and realised he was about to use his quirk.

 I was back in my old house on the kitchen floor. I was looking up at Hisashi through one eye because the other one was swollen. I looked away from him and saw myself? I looked scared and young. I shook my head at younger me as he tried to walk forwards. He looked at me with wide eyes which showed how scared he was. I knew how much little me wanted to help, he'd always had the heart of a hero, but I couldn't risk him getting hurt by Hisashi. Hisashi would kill him with no remorse. I would rather he killed me than little Izuku. I was the one who spoke back to him after all. That didn't seem right. "YOU FUCKING WHORE!" Hisashi roared as smoke curled from his mouth. This seemed familiar. Hisashi opened his mouth to let a torrent of flames cascade onto my weak, frail body. But nothing happened.