8.

next day
3pm

Montana

"I can't believe you didn't tell me, Monty. I would've gave you some money or something girl." Teesha spoke as if she was hurt.

"It's not something that I wanted to tell anyone. It's embarrassing." I sighed.

My secret was out and my entire friend group knew that I was a stripper. Kace, Milly, Joey and Lateesha.

"I understand, pooh but that's what friends are for. I'm here for you. I'd give you my last dollar if I had to." She expressed and I couldn't help but to feel warm inside. I'd never ask for money but to know that she would give it, if need be, was comfort in itself.

"What did Josiah say to you when he found out? The guys told me that he's acting up."

"Yeah." I shook my head, remembering that I would have to deal with him soon.

"He said he's going to kill me and then called me a bitch."

"Oh my god, Monty. Who knew the best friends would be going at it like that." She covered her mouth, trying not to laugh.

"It's not funny, Teesh."

"No. It's really only funny because Kace said the same to me one time." She chuckled, shaking her head.

"No, Teesh. This is different."

I knew that Josiah meant his words because he'd tried it before. I just never told anyone about it. That was my entire reasoning for lying in the first place, I was scared of this exact situation being the outcome but that was all a waste.

"Well what are you going to do?"

"I don't know. I texted his mom and I told her everything. I asked if she could talk to him."

"What did she say?"

"That Josiah isn't listening to anyone right now and she's sure he hasn't taken his medicine either."

"There is no talking to him."

"Montana." She looked ate knowingly.

"I know.."

"She said that I'm the only one who can talk to him and I need to stop running from him because it only enables the behavior."

"Right."

"So are you going to?" She asked.

"I don't know." I poked my lip out.

"Montana, you can't run from him forever. You'll eventually have to talk."

"I know, Teesh but I'm scared."

She couldn't do anything but laugh as I expressed my feelings. She really thought that me being scared was a joke but in all honesty, I really am.

"Alright. Well I'm going to go and see where my man is. I miss him dearly. I'll call you later and we can figure this out."

"No. Don't go. I don't want to stay here alone."

"Montana." She laughed.

"..you're really that scared?"

"Yes." I looked at her seriously. No one was taking this as serious as I was.

"Montana." She laughed before we both jumped, hearing banging downstairs.

"I think someone's at the door." She said.

I began to panic, trying to find somewhere to hide and she simply laughed at me.

"Montana, you're crazy. I'm going to go answer it. If it's him, I'll talk to him." She chuckled, walking out to do so.