9.

Josiah (9pm)
1week later

Breathing heavy, I sat on the floor in my room with a blood stained T-shirt. I'd just gotten finished handling business with the nigga that shot me and his crew. Everybody wanted to blame Josiah, everybody wanted me to be crazy so I was being exactly that. I was showing them crazy.

"Joey, is that you?" I heard my mom's voice and I stayed silent.

A few moments later, she came into my room and gasped once she saw me.

"Lorenzo!" She screamed for my uncle who was staying the night.

I sat there unfazed as I pulled my loaded gun from my waistband. It was hot since I'd just used it and I planned to use it again in a few seconds.

Lorenzo creeped into the room slowly, looking at me as I gave him a dead stare.

I'm killing this nigga too. I thought to myself.

He said nothing as he looked down at my shirt, taking a few steps towards me. As he did, I held up my gun, pointing it directly in between his eyes. He held his hands up in defense as I threatened to pull the trigger. 

Motioning for me to put the gun down, I cocked the gun back, ready to buss it. Still he said nothing as he came closer and closer.

Damn, I can't shoot my unc.

But I really want to. I thought, feeling myself breaking down.

He finally came all the way over to me and took the gun out of my hands. I sat there with no emotion but tears falling from my eyes. I knew I was fucked up, even the girl I loved couldn't love me because of this.

And there wasn't shit I could do to change it.

My uncle sat beside me as he wiped the gun off with a bandana that was in his back pocket. Still he said nothing as we both looked straight ahead.

"Dead?" He asked and I nodded slowly.

"Montana?" He asked and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Fuck no."

"Good." He nodded as we looked straight ahead.

"Get your shit together, nephew. This won't get her back." He said before standing to his feet.

"Bleach. Shower. Trash Bags. Medicine." He named before leaving out.

*
Montana
10pm

Awaking from slumber, I stretched my body out, looking around my dark room. As my eyes got adjusted to the darkness, I leaned over and grabbed my phone. Seeing that I had a bunch of messages from Josiah, I opened them curious as to what they would say. We hadn't spoken to each other in a week.

Scrolling the new messages in the thread, I saw nothing but videos. He'd sent me a bunch of video messages.

"What the hell?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

Clicking one, I waited for it to load and gagged once I saw what he was doing in them.

"Say hi to the camera, nigga." Josiah's voice rang out from behind the camera as he held his flash in the face an half way conscious guy.

"Why are you doing this?" The guy slurred.

"Man, the love of my life called me crazy. I might as well embrace that shit." Joey laughed crazily, showing the entire angle.

"Oh my god." I gasped, looking at all the blood on the ground.

I then heard him cock his gun back as my eyes went wide.