23.

Josiah

I sat on the couch chilling while Monty continued emptying her stomach into the toilet in the bathroom.

"Joey." She whined as I sat there, just listening.

"What's up?" I asked, not moving an inch.

"Come here, please."

Staying seated, I began to reflect on everything. We weren't good and I wasn't about to keep pretending to be.

"Montana, we still need to talk, ma."

"Okay, we will. Can you please just come here for a second?" She begged and I finally stood to my feet, sighing deeply.

Walking into the bathroom, she was hunched over the toilet. I stood there looking down at her as she looked up at me.

"Joey, I really need to know something." She cried as I stood there.

"What's up?" I asked, walking in fully and leaning my back against the wall.

"The very last time that we had sex.."

"...did you cum inside of me?" She spoke, breathing heavily.

Standing there, I didn't say shit. I needed to choose my next words wisely.

"That's why I said we should talk now, Montana. We have a lot to discuss, ma." I expressed to her while she slowly stood to her feet.

She nodded as she flushed the toilet and then began to brush her teeth.

"I'll be in your room." I told her, walking out. I needed to get my thoughts together for this.

Making my way to her room, I sat on her bed, over analyzing everything. While doing so, I looked around for anything to tell me if she'd had the nigga she was with before in her house.

I didn't find anything so I calmed myself until I looked on top of her dresser. I closed my eyes, followed by a sigh as I stood up and walked over to it.

"Man." I scoffed, looking down at the opened condom wrapper.

Shaking my head, I decided I'd to lean up against the wall instead of sitting on the bed while I waited for her.

A few moments later, she walked into the room and sat down on the bed. I said nothing, trying to collect myself and trying hard not to react in a way that could get me sent back to the center or even jail.

"Let's talk." She finally spoke and I nodded, keeping my composure thanks to Dr. Ross.

"First, how are you even home? I thought you had to be there for 4 more months?"

"Good behavior." I spoke simply with a shrug and she nodded.

"Good, Joey. I'm proud of you." She expressed.

"Yeah.."

"Are you better?" She asked and I couldn't help but to laugh.

"Oh yeah. Definitely." I nodded, considering the fact that if I was my old self, I would choke her ass out right now.

"That's good."

"Did you hear about what happened with Kim?" She asked and I nodded.

"I told you I ain't get that girl pregnant."

The whole hood ended up finding out Kim was lying about having my baby. The bitch wasn't even really pregnant.

"I should've believed you." She looked down, slanting her lips.