15.

Josiah
next week

"Hello, Josiah. How are you?" Dr. Ross spoke to me as I looked up at her with a smile.

"I'm great." I shrugged while she raised her eyebrows.

"Well someone's in a better mood. Tell me what's been going on. Why the sudden spurts of happiness?"

"Well.." I trailed off, debating if I wanted to tell her or not. But then I thought about her telling Montana. I already knew she probably would.

"I moved on." I spoke and she furrowed my eyebrows.

"You moved on?"

"Yeah."

"..from the situation?"

"No. From Montana. I fucked somebody else just like she did. Now I'm over her." I shrugged.

She simply looked at me before writing somethung down in her notebook.

"Okay. So you're completely done with Montana?"

"Yup."

"And you're prepared for her to move on too?"

I sat there, saying nothing as I looked down.

"Right?" She went on and I said nothing.

"You didn't think that far did you? You simply acted off emotions." She asked and I looked up at her.

"She did the same shit so shouldn't she be able to forgive me?" I asked smartly, just testing her.

"Okay." She nodded, closing her notebook.

"So Montana's here today. I want you to explain to her what's been going on with you and she's got something to explain to you too."

I froze once she said Montana was here. I wasn't expecting to have to say this shit to her face.

"Wait. She's here?" I asked again for clarification.

"Yes. I told her to come in today because I felt today would be a good day to do so." She said before leaving. I watched as she walked out of the door and went to get her.

"Shit."

*

Montana

"Hello, Montana." Dr. Ross spoke as she came to the waiting room to get me.

I was here alone today because Ms. Carol had work and Teesh was out with Kace somewhere.

"Hi. How is he today?" I asked and she raised her eyebrows.

"He has some pretty interesting things to tell you."

"Okay." I sighed as we began to walk.

"And today I can tell him this was all a lie right?"

"Yes." She nodded.

"But I must warn you, Montana. Brace yourself because he has some heavy information to spill and I'm sure it was all based off of his emotions."

I nodded slowly as I nervously bit my lip.

Once we walked into the room, Joey didn't say a word. He hadn't looked at me, he didn't smile, he didn't do anything. He showed no emotion and it was breaking my heart more than it already was.

"Hi, Joey." I said to him as I sat down and he just looked at me.

"What's up." He mumbled.

"Alright, Montana. So I think now is a good time to explain to Joey what we've done." She expressed and I nodded, just ready for him to stop being mad at me. We had more important things to talk about rather than this made up situation.