Hanako

Hanako x Reader!

Enjoy~

_________

"Yashiro! Are you here?"

  You walked into the girl's bathroom and saw Yashiro was mopping the bathroom floor. "(Y/n)? Why are you here?" Yashiro asked. Her hands stopped mopping as her eyes averted to you.

"Aoi is searching for you. She said she wanted your help or whatsoever I don't know." You shrugged. "Really?! Oh my god! What to do? I'm cleaning the toilet right now!" Yashiro said in the panic mode.

"Just go and find Aoi. You can continue cleaning after that, I guess."

"But Hanako will kill me if I'm gone!"

"Hana-who?"

Yashiro shut her mouth when she realised that she almost told (y/n) about Hanako. Even she told her, she doubt that (y/n) will trust her about the famous Hanako that she encountered last week. "Hahahaha no one! (Y/n), can you help me cleaning this toilet until I get back? I promise I'll make up for you! Pleaseeee?" Yashiro gave her best puppy eyes.

Between Hanako and Aoi, of course she choose Aoi. Bestfriend is more important, right?!

(Y/n) rolled her eyes. "Yea, yea whatever.. Just go.." you grabbed the mop from Yashiro and started to clean.

//30 minutes later//

You leaned your body on the wall as you wiped off the sweat from your head.

"Damn, I'm so good at cleaning.. Heh!" You praised yourself as you stared at the shining floor. Being the eldest in the family, you need to do all the housework as your parent are busy working.

'So I guess I'll wait for Yashiro to come back. Hmm, what should I cook for dinner tonight? I think I need to buy some groceries after this.. Homework for tomorrow? I'll finished it after dinner. What else?'

As you were thinking deeply, you didn't realise that someone entered the bathroom.

"Yashiro! How's the cleaning- EH, WHO ARE YOU?!"

You snapped from your thoughts and looked at your right. A boy who is wearing a school uniform, standing there with a shock face. Oh, he's handsome eyyy-

Wait.. A boy? A FUCKING BOY?!

"WHAT THE- EXCUSE ME SIR BUT THIS IS GIRL'S BATHROOM! YOU CAN'T ENTER HERE. PLEASE GET OUT RIGHT NOW YOU HENTAI!"

You grabbed the mop and made it as a weapon just in case he is really a hentai.

"Oh? You can see me?"

You raised an eyebrow. "Should I not see you? Are you a ghost or what? Bulls-" you stopped when you just realised that he was floating.

"Oh shit."

"A beautiful girl like you should not curse. It doesn't suits you."

"Whatever."

"Hm, I was thinking until now but why didn't you panic?"

"What for? Seeing a ghost in front of me?"

"Yeah!"

"Anime. "

"I'm sorry, what?"

You gave him your rape face- I mean your smile. "By the way, I'm (l/n) (y/n)." "Hanako of the toilet! Nice to meet you!". Confusing the name, you looked at Hanako up and down.

"Checking me out to see I'm hot and suitable for you?"

"Wha- NO! Isn't Hanako supposed to be a girl?!"

"Well, except that I'm a boy, all the rumors are true tho.."

"Oh.."

You wanted to keep asking but stopped when realised Yashiro is walking into the bathroom.

Finally!

"(Y/n), I'm back! Eh, what happened here?"

You grabbed your backpack and walked out. "I need to do some groceries. I'll go first! Bye Yashiro! Bye Hanako! See you tomorrow!" and you gone, running to the closest supermarket. Can't leave your siblings all alone in the house, right?

"So, Hanako-kun.. What did you talking about?" Yashiro asked when she saw Hanako was staring at you running the hallways.

"Nothing. We just introduced ourselves."

"Okay then. What should we do next? Hanako-kun? Hanako-kun?!"

Hanako still staring at the hallways eventhough it's empty. Your presence was already two minutes gone but he kept staring.

"Yashiro.."

"Y-yes?"

"I'm in love."

"NANIIIII?!"