Hanako

Hanako x Reader!

And I keep my words to update tonight yaaaaayyyy!!!!

Well, actually I'm too busy fooling around the house and always forget to update.

Yas, I'm that one troublesome child in the family- 😂

Whatever, just enjoy!
_________________________________

"Nene, can you help me with this?"

"Too bad, (y/n)-chan. I can't."

"Why?"

"He doesn't want to let you go."

You sighed for the tenth times. You looked at the boy who was still clinging at your body while his face is hiding at your chest.

"Noooooo! I don't wanna~!"

"Hanako, for goddamn sake- it's just a blind date."

"Just a blind date?! You'll probably find a hot handsome guy there and forget about me!"

You let out a laugh and pet his hair making Hanako snuggled more into your warmth.

"Hanako, I'll probably go there just for the food."

"Nooooo~!"

You sighed again. Boy, this can make your heart goes wild. Hanako tighten his grip at your uniform and gave you the puppy eyes.

"Just stay with me! I'll give everything you want!"

Yashiro already squealed hard watching the soup opera between you and Hanako. "Ah, I can't watch this anymore! Lucky to be you, (y/n)-chan!" said Yashiro.

You gave your wtf face and replied "Nene, you already have Kou-"

"It's not the same!"

"Geeeeh"

Hanako pouted when your attention were changed to Yashiro and decided to poke your side. "(Y/n), don't go and stay here with me, m'kay~."

You turned back to Hanako and finally smiled.

"Fine, I'll stay. You can let me go."

"Really?! Yaaaaay!"

Hanako let you go with a big smile and stood proudly. "I know (y/n) can't resist my charm!"

You rolled your eyes and took a seat at the sink. Yashiro already left the toilet after got dragged by Kou ten minutes ago.

"So, what's the plan?"

Hanako seems thinking for awhile before opened his arms wide at you.

"Hm, cuddle with me!"

"Is it me or you really being clingy today?"

"I'm perfectly fine. Now, cuddle me!"

"All right."

You wrapped your arms around him and leaned at his figure. Hanako grinned and leaned back at you. You two kept quiet while enjoying each other presence.

Slowly, Hanako grabbed your hand and intertwined with his.

"Hey, (y/n). Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah sure."

"If you have one wish, what would you ask for?"

"Hm, nothing I guess."

"Why?"

"Because you already here."

Hanako stunned for awhile before looked at you with a confused face.

"You are my everything and I don't need anything if I'm with you."

You can see Hanako's face turned into a tomato when you said that. He struggled to speak but failed as he was too shock and can't find the words.

"I.. Uh.. Aaaa.."

You laughed at him and poked his cheek. "Why did you asked me that kind of question suddenly?"

Hanako finally regained his energy and let out a cough. "Nothing- I'm just asking."

You giggled and pulled out something from your pocket.

"Here, take this."

Hanako took it and stared at the bracelet you gave him just now. It have a red chrysanthemum flower as the locket and two small bells that produced a soft sound when you wear it.

"It's cute."

You smiled while looking at the ghost who was busy checking the bracelet.

"I made it by myself. Well, I got bored yesterday and I made it just for you."

Hanako quickly turned his eyes towards you. "Really?!"

"Yup."

"Oh my god, this is why I love you so much."

You freezed with your eyes wide opened looking at Hanako. He also seems have the same reaction as yours.

"Aaahh, I mean- I-"

You chuckled at his panic state and pulled him towards you. You gave him a kiss at the corner of his lips and quickly let go of him.

"I love you too~"

Hanako was a blushing mess when he heard that. He gripped tight the bracelet in his hand and shoved it into his pocket. You probably didn't realised but his world has changed just by you since you came inside his life.

"(Y/n), can you hang out with me after school until next week?"

"I can do that forever."

Hanako gave you a warm smile before pulled you into a hug.

"I'll be waiting then everyday for you."

.
.
.
.

You kept your words and hang out with him until next week. But after that you stopped meeting him at the toilet.

You even stopped going to school.

Why?

Hanako knew why and he just kept quiet about it.

You already dead. That's why.

Yashiro unleashed her anger towards him for not telling the truth.

"Why did you say anything?! Hanako-kun stupid! She's my best friend! Why did you tell me?! Why?!"

Hanako just kept his mouth shut when Yashiro started to hit him. She was yelling and crying so hard. She even blaming him because he didn't tell the truth.

Hanako was staring again at the moon tonight with your face is in his mind.

Yes, he knew.

He already knew.

You died from a murder that day.

He tried to change the future but when he realised, it was too late.

Hanako pulled out the chrysanthemum keychain you gave and kissed it. He still remembered the conversation of you two talking about the flower.

"(Y/n), did you know that chrysanthemum means hope?"

"I know. I choose it because I want to give you hope!"

"Eh, give me hope? That's sounds reaaally weird."

"Hope is a beautiful word. Don't call it weird!"

"Fine~"

Hanako sighed and let his body fall to the floor. He put his right arm over his eyes as the tears started to form.

"Chrysanthemum also means death, (y/n)."

_______________________

And suprised motherfucker-

It's angst! HAHAHAHAHA

Well, sorry I'll go sleep now

Yeet-