Yugi Twins

Yugi twins x Reader!

Another oneshot of the twins YEAAAAAAAHHH

I literally screaming while watching JSHK episode 8 because Tsukasa is finally animated and the voice actor is the same as Hanako a.k.a MEGUMI OGATA OMG

I really love that vc because she's also voiced Komaeda Nagito and Naegi Makoto..

Well, sorry for the rambling!

ENJOY!
_______________________

You were busy watching YouTube while walking to the rooftop. It was supposed to be your fifth period but you decided to skip class because it's boring.

The teacher already gave up on you. You are one hell of a (BuTLeRrrrr sorry- XD) student to be said.

Skip classes? That's normal for you.

Skip school? Nah, normal.

But you never bully or rude towards other people, making yourself popular.

The popular kinda-problematic straight A' student.

That's what the students and teachers call you.

Back to you-

Your earphones were blasting some anime music video while your eyes were fixed on the screen.

"Oh~ The main character is ikemen! Need to watch this!" You uttered to yourself while walking.

To your unknown, a certain boy was looking at you for awhile. He was following you since the beginning and staring at your figure walking aimlessly.

"What are you doing, Amane?"

The certain boy quickly turned his body towards the voice and saw his twin standing behind him with a confuse face.

"Nothing-"

Tsukasa looked at the same direction and saw you who too fixed with the YouTube.

"Aaaahhh! It's (Y/n)!! Amane, did you just stalk her?"

"N-no."

"Eeeehhh~ Really? Then I'll go greet her first!"

"Wait!"

Tsukasa stopped his tracks and grinned evily at Hanako. He wiggled his eyebrows in a playful manner before laughed.

"Don't tell me you like (y/n)! Hahahahaha, Amane really like to joke!"

"…"

"... Don't tell me.. "

"There's nothing wrong of me liking (y/n). Besides, I'm pretty sure she likes me too!" Hanako said with a blush on his face. Making Tsukasa looking at him with a blank face.