Headcannons

(Y/n) : If I throw myself at him, he'll definitely catch me!

The boys reaction when you yeet yourself at them.

This can be cute- eyyy~

Btw, I'm sorry for not updating! The coronavirus really made a big scene at my country.. I hope you guys are okay and in a good condition!

Wear masks when you go out, okay! Stay safe~!

Enjooooyyy
____________________________

Hanako

"If I throw myself at Hanako, he'll definitely catch me!" you said with confident to Yashiro. "I don't think so, (y/n). I mean, he's shorter than us. Can he even pick up us?" replied Yashiro and you two giggled evily.

"Well, let's try it~!"

Hanako was playing cards with the mokke until you and Yashiro came. You suddenly ran and yeeted at him.

"Hanako, catch me!"

"Uh? Hah? Ah?!"

He panicked as his hands were full with cards. But when he saw his girlfriend yeeted towards him, he quickly threw his cards and catched you in his arms.

You grinned at him and laughed. "The plan is success!"

And Hanako gave you a lectures for 3 hours straight about how dangerous your action was.

Well, you worth it!

Tsukasa

He accidentally heard you talking your plan with Sakura.

And he yeeted himself at you before you yeeted at him.

"(Y/n), catch!"

You were walking at the hallways before saw him running at you on full speed. He threw himself at you with a scream.

"YEEEEEEEET~!"

Luckily, you managed to catch him before he got hurt. Tsukasa hugged you like a panda and giggled cutely at your shocked face.

"Yeet~"

You stared at him and chuckled. "You little rat, you beats me first."

"I did~! Because I am fabulous."

"Whatever, Tsukasa. Next time, it's my turn!"

Kou

"WOAH! (Y/N), CAREFUL!"

Kou wrapped his arms around your waist when you suddenly showed yourself at a corner and yeeted towards him.

"Kou is so strong. I'm impressed!"

"W-well, if I'm not strong, how can I protect my girlfriend?"

"True, but you need to remember, Kou."

"What?"

"I'm an excorist too~"

Mitsuba

You yeeted at him?

He tried to catch you but failed miserably.

He had you in the arms but you both fell down to the floor thanks to his girlish strength.

You were on top of him, laughing like a maniac when you teased him.

"Mitsuba, why you're so weak?"

"I'm not weak! It just too you're heavy!"

"You telling me I'm fat?! You ugly boy-"

"Huh?! Do you need an eye check? I'm so cute that no one can resist me!"

"Well, too bad I can!"

You guys ended up fighting with each other for 30 minutes before Tsukasa interrupted your quarrel.

Teru

"Teru~!"

"Hm?"

"Yeet!!"

You yeeted at him and he quickly catched you as a reflexes. Teru looked at you who was giggling and helplessly sighed.

"(Y/n), that was dangerous, you know? If I didn't catch you in time, you can get hurt."

"But you did! I trust you!"

"Okay then. Next time you do that again, I'll just watch you fall."

"Teru, no-"

"Teru, yes. "

"Bastard."

"I dare you say that again."

"Babe?"

"Hmm, better."