Tsukasa

Tsukasa X Reader!

Annnd I'm baccck! I finally get some idea to write about this rat..

Like and vote!

Enjoy!
________________________________

"Hanako, faster~!"

"W-wait, (y/n)- Just a little bit more!"

"Hanakooo!"

"(Y/nnnn)!"

Yashiro who was watching the two of you gasped. "Why the hell are you making that kinda sound?! People will misunderstood for something else!"

You let out a giggle and leaned against the wall while watching Hanako picked the lock of classroom's door. He also laughed at Yashiro's reaction.

"Well, Hanako is taking his time too much and I'm bored as hell so why not." You sighed and took a seat on the teacher's desk. Hanako nodded in agreement and continued his work until the door finally open.

"Done! Geez, it sure took my time. How can Tsukasa locked this door that hard?" said Hanako while walked outside the classroom.

Yeah, Tsukasa locked the three of you inside a classroom for a prank. You didn't sure what kind of prank he pulled but he goddamn sure locked Hanako, Yashiro and you inside there for two hours.

Maybe he's bored that no one pay attention to him.

You grabbed your bag and followed the couple in front of you who were fighting about Hanako being a hentai again. You took a peak at your watch and stopped your tracks. You looked again before screaming.

"MY NEW ANIME ALREADY STARTED 30 MINUTES AGO AND I ALMOST MISSED ONE EPISODE OF THE GOD OF HIGHSCHOOL! FUCKING BITCH!"

Without wasting any second, you ran as fast as you can to your house while praying you get in time.

"What did she say just now?" asked Hanako while put his finger at the mouth. His head turned towards Yashiro, asking for answer. "I only caught the 'FUCKING BITCH' part." Yashiro shrugged while watching you ran.

*The next day*

"Are you crazy, (y/n)?!"

"YES, I AM. GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?"

"No, I already knew you were but this is totally nonsense."

"What?! I only want to payback Tsukasa for his yesterday's prank. That's all."

"Have you seen Tsukasa?!"

"Duh, of course. He's my boyfriend."

"Then you should know that this prank is gonna get you killed."

"Yeah, that's the fun part."

Hanako let out a big sigh before put both of his hands at the waist. "No."

"Yes."

"(Y/n), no."

"(Y/n), yes."

"I may join you for another prank but this one is a no-no. You can die, (y/n)!"

"Oh, out of love, I guarantee he won't kill me!"

"One hundred percent, out of love, he will kill you! I knew him since we're small."

"You are no fun, Hanako."

"I am fun but not in this case. Stop, (y/n)."

"I will.... Not!"