Yugi Twins

Yugi Twins x Reader!

Part 2!!!!!!!

Yaaaaaaayyyyy!!!

I'm sorry for not updating because I've so many exams and homework last two week.. And I'm dead.. Sorry- 
(T-T)

ENJOY~
___________________

"You little piece of shi-"

"Ah, ah! No cursing~"

Tsukasa grinned at your helpless figure as he already tied you down on a chair.

You tried your best to loosen the rope slowly without him noticing.

Oh hell naw! You're not gonna let him kill you just like that! You still have a bunch of anime to watch and otome games to play!

At least before die, you want to finish reading the Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun's manga until the last chapter!

"Tsukasa, I swear to god if you didn't let me go in ten minutes, I'm gonna kick your ass straight to the hell!"

Tsukasa laughed at your warning and thought it was cute. He leaned closer to you before kissed you at the cheek. You were shocked as hell and stared at him with your wtf face.

"Boy, I'm still not going to agree with your plan of killing me!"

"(Y/n)~ Why can't you imagine the two of us being a couple and destroy this world together? You hate this world right~?"

Tsukasa tried to manipulate your mind because he knew the exact person who hate the world so much just like you.

"Huh?" You gave him your blank face.

"What? Isn't that true?" Tsukasa looked at you. He put his palm on your cheek as he leaned again. He play with your hair and kiss it while looking at you seductively.

"Tsukasa."

"Hm~?"

You dropped the rope behind you and shoved the rat aside. Finally, you got away from being tied down. That was one hell of a moment.

"It's true that this world is rotten but-"

"But what?"

"The rotten one is not the world but the people."

Tsukasa was so shocked that he became speechless. You took this opportunity to walk off from the broadcasting room and went to Hanako's toilet.

"HaNaKo, BrInG YoUr ASs rIgHt HeRE yOU fuCkiNG CoWaRd!"

You shouted at the top of your lungs while waiting for the ghost. Hanako slowly opened the toilet door and peek at your pissed face. "Hye, (y/n)-"

You kicked his door opened wide before giving him a sinister face. "How dare you left me with Tsukasa, you hentai!"