Teru

Teru x Reader!

I'm sorry for not updating this book because I'm very busy for the last few weeks.. I even lack of sleep and currently having a fever.. (ಥ_ಥ)

Buuuuuuut I'll do my best!

So, enjooooyyyy~!
________________________

Teru is being out of character.

He is currently now staring at your figure from the end of the hallway with a bitter face.

Akane who is standing besides him poke his waist and let out a sigh. "Teru, we gonna be late for class if you keep staring at (y/n)."

Teru snaps from the daze and nod. "Yeah, sorry about that." But his eyes never leave you who was laughing happily with the..

YuGi TWiNs!

Like what the hell, (y/n)?!

Teru grumbles a bit before continuing his way to the class. Akane just shrugs it off and follows him from the back.

Meanwhile,

"(Y/nnnn)~ That's not fair!" Tsukasa pouts as he hugs you from the back. His legs were wrapped around your neck and his hands were at your head. He is having a tantrum because he saw you giving your homemade donuts to Hanako.

Hanako glares at his twin with his crossed arms. "Get off her, Tsukasa. Can't you see she didn't like you?"

"Eeeehh, but Amane~!"

"No but. Get off her right now."

"Mouuuu~ Amane, why are you being so mean to me in every chapter~?"

"Then stop breaking the fourth wall in every chapter, TsUkASa!"

"But it's fun! I just can't stop! ╮(╯3╰)╭"

"BrUH-"

You chuckle and grab Tsukasa's hands which is busy playing with your hair for the last few minutes. You pull it, making the cat ghost falling to the front before catching him in your arms.

"Okay, you two. No fighting with each other."

You wrap your arms around Tsukasa's waist and hug him like a teddy bear. "I'll bring something for you next time, okay Tsukasa? So don't pick a fight with your brother after this." You put your chin on his head as you hug him tightly as you can.

You know that Tsukasa love attention so you are trying your best to give your attention towards him. Being a twin, Hanako also need the same thing so you made sure that you're giving them equally.

"That's not fair!" Hanako said when he saw you hugging his twin brother. He want your hug too! Hanako take a few steps towards you before pull off Tsukasa from your body. He then hugs you and clings on you like a panda.

You being an understanding person realise this and laugh a little. "Okay, okay. Come here, Tsukasa. Let me hug both of you." You open your arms while smiling at the sulking Tsukasa.

Tsukasa quickly throw himself at you and hug you again. You who being sandwich between Hanako and Tsukasa just laugh at their cuteness and decide to do nothing about it since they are having fun hugging your figure.

They see you as their sister because you're the only one that willing to spend your time and taking care of them. You always there for them when they're fighting, in trouble or depressed.

Someone that Hanako and Tsukasa wished for a very long time even when they are still alive.

"Ne, ne (y/n)~ I want something too~ You're being unfair, you know~" said the cat ghost with a sad tone.