Mitsuba

Mitsuba x Reader!

I love this boi right here because he's so fucking adorable.. So why not we spend time with him? Hehehehe enjoyyy~
________________

You knock the mirror a few times and take a step back. As you predicted, Mitsuba pop out from nowhere in the mirror. He snicker when he see your face.

"Really? You again?"

"Hey, what's that supposed to mean?! You ungrateful bitch.."

"Excuse me, I'm fabulous!"

"Yea, yea whatever.." You lean on the wall while watching Mitsuba slowly come out from the mirror. "So, what's up?" he asked.

"The ceiling"

"Haha, very funny (y/n)."

You grin like a dork and grab his hand. "We going to have some fun with the others! Let's go!" and you start running with him. Without your knowing, Mitsuba turn into a blushing mess when you hold his hand.

Having crush on you is not easy when he know that Kou also have crush on you. So, he was debating with himself whether to win your heart or give up.

"Kou!" You wave at Kou as you see him existing his classroom. "Let's go have some fun!" Kou said with energetic aura.

So, you three go to the school backyard and meet Hanako, Yashiro and..

WTF TSUKASA

Mitsuba slightly shaking as he see Tsukasa is floating there with them.

'Fuck my life. Oh wait, it's already fucked up'

"Eeeeh, Mitsuba~ Why are you here?" Tsukasa approach him and grin when he saw Mitsuba's hand is intertwined with yours. "Oops- The ship is sailing!!!" Tsukasa yell and laugh loudly before running away.

"What ship?" asked Kou while he look around him. He stop at your hand and Mitsuba's. "Oh.."

"Amane!! Lemme join pleaseee!! I want to play with you too! Like we always did~" Tsukasa continue interrupting Hanako while he's talking to Yashiro.

"Please don't" Hanako reply before continue chating.

Tsukasa pout and went to you. He purposely hug you at the waist and kidnap you away.

"Wha- Tsukasa, let me go!" You shout as everyone try to grab you. Tsukasa let out a small laugh.

"Let's play hide and seek! I'll hide (y/n)  and you guys need to find her! I give one hour as a time limit! If you can't find her within one hour, I'll make her mine! Muahahahaha~!"

Hanako mentally facepalm, stressing over his twin's childish attitude.

"What the hell?! Give back my (y/n)- I mean (y/n)! Ey, I'll excorist you!" Kou pull out his staff and try to attack Tsukasa.

"The game starts now, bye!" Tsukasa quickly fly away from the backyard with you in his arms. You can hear your friend's voices calling out for you.

"Really, Tsukasa?"

"Whaaaat~"

He finally put you down in an empty classroom and giggle evilly. "I'm not doing anything bad, you know~" he said as he push you into a closet.

"Just making his wish come true~"

And he's gone.

You who doesn't know anything just sit there quietly. You know that Tsukasa is up to something but you can't think of it. So you decided to go with the flow and wait for everyone to find you.

"(Y/n), you here?"

The classroom's door is open and Mitsuba walk in. He go to the closet first since that thing is the most suspicious. And guess what?

He find you.

"Oh hey."

"Don't you hey me, stupid (y/n)."

He pull you out and scratch his cheek. "Well, I guess I win then?". You chuckle at his sudden attitude. "Yeah, I think so." After that, it become awkward between you two. You just keep quiet and play the hem of your uniform.

"You know.. Kou like you.." Mitsuba start to talk after 5 minutes silence. You are shock hearing the fact. "Oh, really.. I- "

"So do you like Kou?"

You are shock for the second time. You don't expect that Mitsuba is going to ask that question. You finally calm yourself and smile.

"I do"

Mitsuba can feel his tears coming out but he keep his calm and nod. "I see.."

"But as a friend of course!" You grin.

"H-huh?" Mitsuba turn his eyes to you. You keep grinning before smile sadly.

"You know, I once like this boy. I really admire his skills. He doesn't really have many friends because of his foul mouth. He's very honest and I really like that of him."

Mitsuba can feel heat rising to his cheek as he hear you continue your story.

"But I never tell him that I like him. I never had the courage. And I very regret it."

You keep your smile and continue.

"Last month, I got to meet him again. I was really happy to see his face. Eventhough he's a little bit different from before, I still like him. And today I decide to tell him."

You stare at his eyes deeply.

"I like you, Mitsuba. Not as a friend but more than that."

Mitsuba hide his face using the scarf around his neck. He mumble something as he can't find the courage to look at you.

"Pardon?"

"I like you too.. I already like you when we started the school here."

You let out a laugh. So you weren't in the one-side love situation after all!

"Stop laughing you idiot!" Mitsuba grab you and smash your lips together. It only last a few seconds but you are already a blushing mess.

"Oya? You can be pretty cute when blushing.."

"Hey!"

"But I'm still prettier than you!"

You roll back your eyes and flick his forehead. "Come on. The others are probably worried about us." you say. Mitsuba shrug and grab your hand. "Yeah, let's go."

//EXTRAS//

"oh shit we better go now!"

Hanako push Yashiro and Kou from the door and they start to run away from the classroom that you two are in. Without your knowing, they were stalking the two of you and listening everything.

"Are you okay, Kou?" Yashiro ask the gloomy Kou.

"Well, can't say that I'm okay.. But if it's for Mitsuba's happiness, I'm willing to do anything! So yeah!" Kou let out a grin and come back to his energetic self.

"But I didn't expect that Tsukasa is helping with Mitsuba's love story." say Yashiro.

Hanako shrug before giving a smirk at Yashiro.

"He started a part-time job as a cupid, I guess."