Tsukasa

Tsukasa x Reader! PART 1!!!

The SuPeRGLuE is here!!

Maybe this chapter is Tsukasa x Hanako for the part 1..

Btw, I'm sorry for not updating for last few days. I have so many homework and club activities to do.. GOMENASAI 🙇🏻‍♀️

Okay then.. Enjoy!
_______________

"TsUkASa-!"

Hanako slammed the broadcasting club's door and he went inside with an angry face. He was holding his knife with him too. Kou who was following him also holding his staff with a fury face.

Tsukasa who is fooling around with Mitsuba shocked when the door was slammed. He looked at the visitors before screamed happily.

"KYAAA, AMANEEEEE!!!" Tsukasa flew towards his twin and hugged Hanako with all his might (All Might, ONE FOR ALL imsorry-). Mitsuba went to Kou and greet him before realising his friend's piss face.

"What's wrong, Kou?"

Kou pointed his finger to Tsukasa. Still pissed as fuck.

"This ghost right here- kidnapped Yashiro-senpai!" said Kou with a loud voice. Hanako pushed his twin away before glared at him with deadly eyes.

"Where is Yashiro?"

Tsukasa who is being clueless as fuck stared back at his twin.

"Who? Yashiro?"

Hanako groaned. "I'm not in the mood, Tsukasa. Give back Yashiro right now."

Tsukasa let out a giggle before playfully floating around Hanako. "Ahhh, I remember! Your crush, Yashiro!" Tsukasa teased his brother.

Hanako's face turned into red but he quickly covered it. "I asked you one more time. Where is she?".

Tsukasa shrugged and flew to Mitsuba who was talking with Kou. "I really don't know. I was with Mitsuba all the day here." he said while looking at Mitsuba.

Mitsuba nodded in agreement. "Yeah, we didn't do anything except playing this". He show the cards that they being playing until now to Hanako.

Hanako and Kou looked at each other with a confused face. "If it's not you guys, then who kidnapped Yashiro-senpai?" Kou asked. Mitsuba raised an eyebrow. "Have you asked the others?"

"Yeah but they said they didn't see senpai since this morning."

Tsukasa flew back to stress looking Hanako and cling on his body. "It's not meeee~! I did nothing wrong okaaaay~!" he said while rubbed his cheek with Hanako's.

"Buuuut I think I've heard some new rumor lately~!"

Hanako's eyes perked up and looked at his twin. "What kind of rumor?"

"Ummm, wait- I'll call for Sakura-chan to tell the rumor like she always did in the manga and anime." Tsukasa said and reached for the door. But he was pulled back by Kou who is pulling his uniform collar.

"Ey, we don't have time for that!"

"Ouch, ouch- Hey, that's hurt you know! I might die from choking my own collar!" Tsukasa pouted as he crossed his arms together.

"You're already DeAD."

"Tsukasa, the rumor." Hanako who is still waiting for the rumor trying to calm himself down.

"Hm? Oh, yeah! Then I'll do by myself.  Ehem, ehem-  Voice testing, ah ah~ Okay!

...Have you heard the rumor?

About a girl in white - sitting here on the bench.
You'll hear the sound of piano
From the music room

If you enter there
While she is playing the piano,
She will grab you
And bring you to another place
Where you can't get out

Forever."

Mitsuba and Kou clapped their hands, being impressive with Tsukasa's story-telling skills. Hanako thinked for awhile before nodded.

"Okay, it seems like we don't have anything to do here. Let's go, boy." Hanako said and walked to the door. Kou nodded before saying goodbye to Mitsuba and waved his hand.

Tsukasa quickly threw himself again at Hanako before hugged him tightly. "I wanna follow you too~ Pleaseeeee!" he said with a cute face. He kept doing that face while staring at Hanako, knowing that he can't resist Tsukasa's charm.

Hanako rolled his eyes before trying to pry himself off from Tsukasa. "You can't follow me. You'll possibly do something behind my back."

"I'm not! Pleaseeee~ I'll promise to be good if you let me follow you!"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"No"

"Yes.. Wait-"

"AMANE SAID YES! YAAAAYYYY"

Hanako mentally facepalm to himself as he got tricked easily by Tsukasa. "Fineeeee!" he sighed in defeat. Tsukasa already laughing like a little kid would do if they received sweets.

"Then, Kou. You stay here with Mitsuba. I'll handle this with Tsukasa." said the toilet-ghost boy.

Kou grinned and wrapped his arm around Mitsuba's neck. "I guess we can hang out after this!".

Mitsuba smiled and turned back to Hanako. "Go now- syuh,syuh!" Mitsuba casted out the twins with a disgust face.

Hanako sighed and opened the door. He floated away from the room and went to the music room's direction.

After a minute, he finally stop and sighed again.

"Tsukasa, can you get off me?"

Tsukasa who still cling on Hanako shook his head vigorously. "NOOO DON'T WANT TO"

Hanako pinched his forehead and sighed. "You're heavy, you know."

"I know but I just want to show my love to you."

"No need to show like this."

"Ehhh, nothing's wrong with this~ *gasp* Amane, don't tell me you don't love me?!"

"...I never said that.."

"Lieeee~ Uwaaaah, Amane hate me!!!" Tsukasa wrapped his arms around Hanako's neck tightly.

"..I'm not.."

"UWAAAAAHHH AMANE HATE MEEEEE!!!"

Hanako sighed and shyly pet Tsukasa's hair. "...I love you, Tsukasa. Now shut up."

"Really?! Yaaaaaay, Amane said he love me!! I LOVE YOU TOOOO"

"Yeah yeah.. Whatever.."