Tsukasa

Tsukasa x Reader! PART 2!!!

Okay, this is the continuation for Tsukasa before this.

And I'm sorry for not updating lately. I'm very busy with all the classes and club sksksksksk. Gomenasaiiii..

Btw, ENJOY~
________________________

*knock**knock*

Hanako slowly opened the door. He took a peak inside of the music room as precautions before entering.

"Excu-"

"HELLLLOOOOOOO!! ANYONE HERE??!!"

"Goddammit, Tsukasa! Slow down your voice!" Hanako facepalm at his twin behavior meanwhile Tsukasa grinned like an idiot.

"Whaaat~? I'm just asking~" Tsukasa pouted a little and flying playfully through the music room. He checked every inch of the room to see your presence.

"No one's here." said Hanako. His eyes meet the piano at the middle of the room and approached it. He pressed a few keys and looked around to see a response. But unlucky for him, there's none.

"You should play it, Amane!" Tsukasa went to his twin side and sat on the bench. "I don't remember since when we took a lesson of piano, Tsukasa." replied Hanako while crossed his arms.

"Well, never~ But at least you can do this!"

Tsukasa pressed some random keys on the piano for a few minutes.

And it sounds very horrible.

Hanako had to close his ears after hearing the sound. "TsUkASA!!!".

He stopped playing it after seeing Hanako's pissed face. "Whaaat?? It's not that bad!" he said with innocent face. But Hanako knew that Tsukasa is far from innocent. He don't trust that face at all.

The I'm-not-guilty face of Tsukasa is one hundred percent fake.

"It is!"

"It's not!"

"You suck at playing piano!"

"Better than Amane that doesn't know how to play at all!"

"Well sorry for not knowing how to play a piano!"

"Go suck your telescope!"

"WhY- FuCK yOu TsUkASA!"

"YOu ToO AmANe!"

"Whoa, calm down you two!"

Hanako and Tsukasa stopped fighting when they saw a girl in a white dress was standing behind them with a panic face.

"You two really need to take a chill pill." you said while staring at the two boys.

"AH- Amane, a ghost!" Tsukasa shouted as his finger pointed at you.

"Huh?" You pointed at yourself before gave him a look of disbelief. "Same goes for you!" you replied.

Hanako quickly pressed his palm at Tsukasa's mouth and laughed awkwardly. "I'm sorry. He's just to excited to see you."

"Me?" you gave him a disbelief look while scanning the two boys up and down. "Whatever. So what do you want?"

Hanako let go of his hand from Tsukasa and stood still. "Well, you see-"

"GiVe BaCK AmAnE's CrUSh!!!" Tsukasa screamed from his side, making Hanako double facepalm.

"For fuck sake, Tsukasa!"