Kou

Kou x Reader!

It's Kou-loving-time!!! Yep, enjoy~

And feel free to request, okay? Don't worry I'm very friendly!
(๑•̀ㅂ •́)و ✧
__________________

Kou is having a big problem.

Like REALLY BIG.

He can't stop thinking about you.

Of course you doesn't know about this since you barely know him but you always see him hanging out with Yashiro Nene who you share a club with.

You practically in the gardening club with Yashiro since last year and get to know her there. You and Yashiro become good friends after that.

"Ugh.. What should I do to get her notice me?" Kou stare at the sky while thinking about you again. He just can't through his day without thinking about you.

Maybe this is what you call love?

//timeskippu!//

"So when do you plan to tell her?"

"Tell who what?"

Hanako grin as he's floating around Kou. Right now, they are stalking you and Yashiro who are gardening at the school garden.

Of course, Hanako is stalking Yashiro and Kou is stalking you.

They are hiding behind a tree while watching you guys gardening and talking happily.

"Oh you know what I mean~" Hanako being Hanako, keep poking the poor boy's cheek. Kou push his hand away and sigh.

"She doesn't even know me!"

"Yet~"

Kou pull his hair and groan. "Aahh, I just can't! I don't have the courage to tell her!"

Hanako think for a while and suddenly smile like an idiot. "Want my help? I can make your wish come true~" he wiggle his eyebrows.

"By swallowing a mermaid's scale? Hell no!"

"Excuse me, that's Yashiro. Don't copy her stupidity."

Kou roll his eyes before continue stalking you. "Ah, she look even perfect from this angle.." he murmur to himself, making Hanako chuckle.

"Okay lemme help you!"

"Huh?"

"Try asking her out like a date."

"Well I don't know how.. Do you randomly ask her or what?"

Hanako facepalm before shake his head. "You suprisingly innocent, aren't you?". Kou turn into a tomato in a split of second. "Haha I knew it~!".

"S-shut up! I'm not a hentai like you!"

"Boy, I'm an adult. I can do whatever I want."

"You are 13 years old for fuck sake, Hanako!"

"I am not! I live longer than you, ya know! Respect the elders!" Hanako pout and hug himself.

"I don't care." Kou keep his eyes back to you. You are currently sitting down with Yashiro while eating some biscuits.

"Oh, they finished! I can meet Yashiro now!" Hanako fly towards you two but suddenly pull back by Kou.

"You stupid! They'll know we're here!" say the blonde boy.

"So what should we do then?"

"We'll wait for them at another place. Let's go!"

//The next day//

"Okay boy! You can do it! Come at me!" Hanako grin and stand still while Kou who's standing in front him is warming up.

"Okay!"

"Here we go!"

"Uhm, hi! I'm Minamoto Kou, Yashiro-senpai's friend. I want to ask you- OUCH, WHAT'S THAT FOR?!" Kou touch his head as Hanako hit him there using his hand.

"Why are you so stiff? Relax a little bit!"

"Fine!"

"Again."

"Hi, um.. I'm Kou! I always see you with Yashiro-senpai gardening- OUCH, WHAT THE FUCK HANAKO?!"

"You're sounding like a stalker! Do you want to creep her out? Again!"

"EY, I LIKE YOU SO PLEASE GO OUT WITH ME!!"

And they hear gasps from their behind. You and Yashiro are standing there with a shock face. "Um, Yashiro- You didn't tell me that your friend is a gay?".

"I also doesn't know he's a gay-"

"WAIT WAIT WAIT THIS IS ALL A MISUNDERSTANDING!"

Hanako already laughing like a crazy on the floor. He clutch his stomach so hard that he can't stop laughing. Meanwhile the gay boy- Kou is a blushing mess. He didn't expect that you, out of the students will be standing behide him hearing that.

Kou lock his eyes with you for a minute before pull away. 'Ah, dammit Hanako! This is all your fault!'.

"Well, I don't know what's happening here so I'll go first. See you, Yashiro!" You decide to go back to your class after sensing the situation is very awkward. Yashiro nod and wave her hand at you. "Bye, (y/n)!" and you are gone to your class.

Hanako quickly push Kou's back and whisper at his ear. "This is your chance! Go tell her now! Chase her fast!" Hanako say while giving the blonde a smile.

"Yeah, I'll go now!" Kou run at the same direction you went and go search for you.

Yashiro who know nothing is standing there like a statue. "What happened?" she ask the ghost while pointing at Kou.

Hanako let out a chuckle and wrap his hand around Yashiro's waist. "Let's not interrupt them, shall we?"

Meanwhile

"(Y/n)-senpai! Please wait!" Kou shout as he see you walking at the hallway.

You stop after hearing this and turn your back, looking at him with a confused face.

Kou run towards you and breath deeply before bowing at you. "Please go out with me, (y/n)-senpai!".

"Huh?!"

"I like you since the first time I saw you! I'm too scared to tell this before but now- Go out with me please!"

You are too shock to say anything and your face shows everything. Kou basically can see the 'Wtf what's happening here' words around your head.

You let out a cough and cover your mouth. "I didn't expect this."

"Yeah me too"

"What?" You look at him weirdly before laugh. "You're a funny guy." You give him your smile.

"And yeah, sure. I'll go out with you."

Kou gasp hearing this and stand straight, looking at your face. "Really?!"

You nod. "Besides, I like funny guy."

Kou blush a little bit. "So, um- Are we.. You know..?"

You laugh at his cute reaction. "Yes, we are." Kou let out a YES and hold his neck.

"Can- can we go to a date.. Like this w-weekend?" he ask shyly, making you grin.

"Yes, Kou. I would love too."