Amane

Amane x Supernatural Reader!

This take part when Hanako is still alive and he already meet you in the school. Enjoyyy~
______________

You were floating around the school enjoying your alone time. Went into every class, looking at the students and being playful you are, you messed with their bags and took a peak.

"Eyyy, this kid bring make-up to school~" you giggled as continued your journey around the school.

But you stopped when you heard a sniffle from an empty classroom. You entered the classroom and saw your little boyfriend was crying.

"Amane? What's wrong?"

Startled, Amane quickly wiped his tears away and looked at you. "Nothing."

"You know, nothing means everything. Come on tell me.." You flew your way towards him and you gave a hug.

Amane burried his head at your boobs- ehem! Your chest! He leaned and made himself comfortable.

Amane and you met accidentally at Tsuchigomori's place. At that time, you were invading that place for fun and saw Amane who was got treated by Tsuchigomori. And you fell in love at the first sight eeeyyyy-

"You got bullied again?" You asked as your left hand kept petting his hair. Amane slowly nodded and turned his eyes to you.

"I forgive them."

"Too bad, I'm not."

"(Y/n), please."

"Nope~!"

You popped the letter 'P' as you smiled sweetly.

"Don't do that face!" Amane pinched your cheek.

"Ouch, what face?!" You pouted.

"That Imgonnakillsomebodyafterthis face!"

You laughed and gave Amane a kiss at his forehead. "Then stop being cute". Amane blushed as he hide his face using your clothes. He grip your clothes tightly as he can. "It's not my fault I'm cute.."

"Well, I can't deny that.. That's why you have so many fangirls~"

"Huh, what fangirls?"

"Nothing~ Let's not break the fourth wall, okay?"

"I don't even understand what are you talking about.."

You grinned and pick him up. You grabbed his hands and checked his bruises that all over him. "Oooh yeah~ Someone is gonna die today!" You let out a giggle. Amane stared at you with unsatisfied face.

"(Y/n), I swear to god-"

"I'm joking okay~"

You ruffled his black hair and looked at his eyes. You already know his future but you can't find the courage of telling him. So, no matter what happen you promised to yourself that..

You will always love him and support him forever.

"(Y/n)? (Y/nnnnn)?!"

"Huh?"

"You're hurting me."

You released him from your grip. You unconsciously squeezed Amane's arms while thinking about his future.

"Sorry, you just too cute for me to handle that I don't want to let you go~"

Amane rolled his eyes and smiled. "Then, don't let me go."

You gave him a peck at his lips. "Oh, I never intended to~"

//EXTRASSS//

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)!"

Amane was shouting your name loudly while searching for you. You who was taking a nap at a random classroom woke up and flew towards him.

"Do you really want to scream my name so badly? We can do it in my boundaries~" You gave him a lenny face.

Amane blushed but quickly changed his expression. "What did you do?"

You looked at him questionly. "What?"

"Yesterday, two boys from class 1-C were pushed from the stairs and each of them got a broken leg. Care to explain?"

"Whaaaa- So you're blaming me?
(;'༎ຶД༎ຶ')"

"I'm not blaming you. It's a fact."

"M'kay~ Well, I didn't do anything!"

"Really?"

"Except a little push from the back~"

"(Y/N)!!!"